Thread: yo gimme medals

Default yo gimme medals

I don't even play comp anymore still want my meme medals from S26 6's n' S13 4's thx.

dont give them to him

Kelvin Kelvin
    Somehow we've come to believe gaming isn't a sport. Somewhere someone told us that it was a waste of time. A hobby. Truth is I grind. I feel pressure, use teamwork, plan, strategize, practice, practice and practice some more. I have a better reaction speed than most athletes. So PLEASE tell me its not. PLEASE tell me its a waste of time. PLEASE fuel me.Because I hit the keys harder than you hit the court. After I win this 100k Ill look, smile and say; This is eSports.

Quote Originally Posted by 🌶GhostPeppers🌶 View Post
    I don't even play comp anymore still want my meme medals from S26 6's n' S13 4's thx.
    let me think about it . . .

no

im not saying that you should give them for no reason lol, I still havent gotten medals from seasons I completed and this time its wayyy longer than other seasons.

They don't get sent out right after that season. We send them in bulk.

I know, but running on valve time is just so random, mainly wondering when they would get sent out. I havent played many seasons in ugc, I just havent seen it take this long.

I know, but running on valve time is just so random, mainly wondering when they would get sent out. I havent played many seasons in ugc, I just havent seen it take this long.
    ok you said it yourself. you have barely played UGC. you have no idea how long medal cycles take. don't bitch and be patient, they'll get here when they get here

if spu buries you with a good argument you know you're being an idiot. it has taken over a year before so don't freak out, you can make a million threads and if anything it will just slow it down.

i remember the last time someone made a thread similar to this where it ended with 50 pages of macros and hell i'd like to see it happen again

just be patient.
    Last edited by cinder; July 26th, 2018 at 12:31 AM.

For real though, it’s like every 2-3 seasons if I remember correctly

I heard a rumor that it's coming out after this season in the next update. It's just a rumor though...not like I know anything.........