Thread: UGC Highlander S25 - New Whitelist and Map Changes

Default UGC Highlander S25 - New Whitelist and Map Changes

Hello, We've decided to ban Mad Milk and Jarate for the rest of the season. There's also new versions of Vigil and Cascade out so please make sure you've downloaded the new whitelist and new versions of the maps!

Reason for weapon bans: I brought up some weapon bans with platinum leaders and we all agreed that Jarate and Mad Milk needed to be banned. We feel that they are overpowered and it doesn't require much skill for the impact it has in Highlander. We're trying it out for the rest of the season and if it goes well, we will continue this ban.

I hope everyone is having a good season

- UGC Zabi

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    Hello, We've decided to ban Mad Milk and Jarate for the rest of the season. There's also new versions of Vigil and Cascade out so please make sure you've downloaded the new whitelist and new versions of the maps!

Reason for weapon bans: I brought up some weapon bans with platinum leaders and we all agreed that Jarate and Mad Milk needed to be banned. We feel that they are overpowered and it doesn't require much skill for the impact it has in Highlander. We're trying it out for the rest of the season and if it goes well, we will continue this ban.

I hope everyone is having a good season

- UGC Zabi
    https://i.imgur.com/mfwNIXx.jpg

By the nine divines.