Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 25 - Week 6

if karl rejects my proposition of heavy boxing for our match froyotech wins by default

me vs u crab in a scimitar demo showdown thats how this match will be decided.

inhouse pug to decide match, medics of each team fight on mid to determine picks

dk has yet to reply to a request made on thursday to ring blaze, arekk, b4nny, freestate, garbuglio, habib, shade, yomps, and corsa. gonna deny ringers lil puss pusses?

blue99 - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
    I make my predictions
    cloud post so i can steal ur format

no fair i had the funny joke of calling podgys team {DAT} in my post before blue its just that he posted his preds first and also someone made the joke like week 2 >:/

catbud > bh
    bugs > home depot unless by some blackmagic the events of preseason happen again
    beast = nigward and the squad
    rtw > eas
    ibkc > kramer
    steel moveups > steel moveups
    fp > af
    brkt > ur
    lits > tentatek (saturation to carry yet again)
    pbj > vb
    pfc > swift
    {DAT} > british people

Quote Originally Posted by _shotaway View Post
    dk has yet to reply to a request made on thursday to ring blaze, arekk, b4nny, freestate, garbuglio, habib, shade, yomps, and corsa. gonna deny ringers lil puss pusses?
    if you can get all of them to play then you can ring them all, otherwise thats a no

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoCloud View Post
    no fair i had the funny joke of calling podgys team {DAT} in my post before blue its just that he posted his preds first and also someone made the joke like week 2 >:/
    We picked up Ash to sub as of now so I mean maybe we are DAT at this point
    "You're cancer, bye." - Brick

Yo I need a sniper lol

NVM lol

›› > AD 4-1, Octa to get AD a round

dK > FROYO 4-0, roll.

HOOD > (winners) 4-0, woulda been close-ish if team spu had their full roster but that's no longer the case.

Bv > S9 4-0, Bv is miles better than S9 who is clearly having some roster troubles right now.

bp > WALL^, we got a ffw.

---------------------------------

catbud. > B&H 4-3, I bet this is gonna be closer than many people expect.

Insecta > HDepot 4-1, Insecta seems more and more powerful by the day.

33gal. > beast 4-2, Ipaka is fucking insane so I don't see 33gal losing any more matches unless its to catbud.

egfug > EAS 4-0, Flare could make things close for EAS but after scrimming against egfug last night they seem pretty good.

IBKC:3 > KRAMER 4-2, IBKC seems far more coordinated as of late.

SAR > +8 4-0, roll.

FP > AF 4-2, go Steak!!

brkt > UR + 4-3, Both of these teams seem good sometimes and seem bad other times, pretty odd. Not 100% sure about this prediction.

LITS > Woomy 4-1, I rang for SAR against Woomy and it was pretty one-sided, I see LITS taking this one without too much trouble. Also, what's up with so many teams not having pictures? It looks so boring!!

PB & J > VB 4-0, please.

SwiftInc. > PFC 4-3, these teams seem pretty close both skill-wish and friendship-wise, probably MotW for me.

STD > [DM9] 4-2, If Rondego and Podgy go hard and aAsh plays then it's easy.

GL to all teams this week!! ^^

@MDS, can you not make predictions again. I just got my ass kicked 4-1.

i predict team spu to win

good prediction rain
    zoey stop changing my shit u dumb fairy

Glad we're not the only team who has lost to a team we would have beat previously before they got carcin on heavy, I suppose.

grape squad motha fucka