Thread: rico lft still, steel/silver

Default rico lft still, steel/silver

ok i have determined that it is impossible to find an opening on a decent team in this league, pls prove me wrong

want to play scout, sniper, soldier, spy in that order, maybe demo on a steel team

8000+ hours

s15 NA iron 7-2
    s16 NA steel 7-3
    s17 NA steel 8-0
    s18 NA silver 5-5
    s20 NA silver 9-1 (3rd place)
    s21 NA steel 10-1 (2nd place)
    s22 NA silver 5-5
    s23 NA silver 5-3
    s24 EU steel 4-5

and thousands of lobbies, scrims, and rings

https://www.faceit.com/en/tf2/room/1...4a1/scoreboard

big rules:
    no squeakers
    no loud players
    no players who don't stop talking
    i will not sub

please

god tier player at a god tier liberal arts college

Kid sweats so hard he shorts out his keyboards and throws his mouse accross the room when he flicks. Showers? No thank you. No time for showers when you frag as hard as him. Eating? Hell no. Rico weighs 60 pounds and uses all of it to move his fragging arm (like the charger from LFD2) You think he has time for breaks with 8000 hours??? But, when it comes down to it, all Rico really wants is friendship. All of his irl friends abandoned him because of his obscure MLP deviantart fanpage. Do him and his therapist a favor and let him carry your team.

This man is a living legend that makes god cry as he vanquishes his foes with stunning moves. This man... I fear him. Pick him up to strike fear in to your enemies hearts as they stay in their spawn hiding from the demon that lies before them.

Quote Originally Posted by iverson View Post
    god tier player at a god tier liberal arts college
    willing to provide equity management strategies and linkedin connections in exchange for starting scout spot, CV available upon request

Quote Originally Posted by burstofenergy View Post
    willing to provide equity management strategies and linkedin connections in exchange for starting scout spot, CV available upon request
    i refuse to acknowledge you out of sheer fury that both dartmouth and williams rejected me

Suck fuckin
    Somehow we've come to believe gaming isn't a sport. Somewhere someone told us that it was a waste of time. A hobby. Truth is I grind. I feel pressure, use teamwork, plan, strategize, practice, practice and practice some more. I have a better reaction speed than most athletes. So PLEASE tell me its not. PLEASE tell me its a waste of time. PLEASE fuel me.Because I hit the keys harder than you hit the court. After I win this 100k Ill look, smile and say; This is eSports.

bumping still no team

sub on oil spill