Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S25 WEEK 1 SILVER RANKING AND PREDICTIONS w/blue99&SpotlightR

but where is team mechawreck ??!!?1/?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetz_ View Post
    looking at this roster the only players i see are inso/poseidon/air and air is way better than the other 2 so saying air demo is pretty fair

also funny that a medic main playing pyro is being mentioned as a dm powerhouse over other players on rtw.
    I completely agree. Air is nuts, but I think that a further description of the roster is needed (like say how we have 5 steel move-ups indicating little experience).

once schedules come out i suggest making another post/ new article, with updated power rankings to include a few new teams (mechawreck, moss, a few others) and include your predictions for week 1

I have have been waiting all year for this

i want to mellow in silver for a few seasons and stick with my dudes before i go plat, i might not even care about tf2 after this season

boogers and hoogers bes tf2 higlander team

The spreadsheet forgot a team

I do not and will not hunt down team leaders so their rosters can be on the sheet. If I missed one, you can either add me or dm me on discord

Quote Originally Posted by Jetz_ View Post
    looking at this roster the only players i see are inso/poseidon/air and air is way better than the other 2 so saying air demo is pretty fair

also funny that a medic main playing pyro is being mentioned as a dm powerhouse over other players on rtw.
    The thing is that we were still beating teams before we got air, he's a nuts demo but he's not the only deciding factor on the team. I just picked up the best players from steel for half the roster and the other half kinda just fell into my lap.