Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Highlander Season 25 - Map and Weapon Poll Results

can we also play on servers with a mandatory plugin reverting ambassador and dr please
    zoey stop changing my shit u dumb fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    can we also play on servers with a mandatory plugin reverting ambassador and dr please
    ah yes eu spy that cant use anything but those 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    the plat owners forum now is a joke, the admins selectively add people they want to have a say who aren't leaders under the qualification they are "community contributors" or some other buzzword, and exclude leaders as they please. The "desire of the plat owners forum" is literally irrelevant as it's just an echo chamber (by design) working as intended. Change my mind
    If you're referring to me, I'm pretty sure me being able to access that forum is a bug rofl.

I take the posts seriously and try to backup my arguments with numbers and real scenarios (at least in this subforum). Plus if my opinion mattered anymore than the rest of you guys the Short Circuit would be banned and we would be playing Badwater_prov12 over vigil.

that or if you're referring to exaflamer, who's advice is definitely very useful, and their opinion isn't weighed any better than the rest of the subforum as exaflamer was also deadset on the short circuit being banned.

As for excluded leaders the only leader that I know of that is excluded is spu. Then again it's not like I can find a list of all the people who're excluded or if they just don't care to post.
    Last edited by Comanglia; Yesterday at 11:06 AM.

Idk if it was s24 or s23 but at one point I wrote a list of team leaders to make sure UGC had all the leaders

Tbh idek why I'm in there either, I only led pisschuggers in s21 and I've been in there ever since (with no contributer title so its not that) despite me asking the admins why lol

once a penguin always a penguin

there used to be 3 team leaders per team, at least back in s19

we had rhy as the actual leader, then max and me as co-leaders

don't know what the format is now, all i do is act as >>'s access to it because exile can't read and deldongo is a chimp

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobCalculator View Post
    once a penguin always a penguin
    The first season I was on Bv, I was in the leaders thread and whymeo wasnt lol

iirc they find a team leader and ask for 3 names to be included in teh guild

Community Contributor Exaflamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comanglia View Post
    If you're referring to me, I'm pretty sure me being able to access that forum is a bug rofl.

I take the posts seriously and try to backup my arguments with numbers and real scenarios (at least in this subforum). Plus if my opinion mattered anymore than the rest of you guys the Short Circuit would be banned and we would be playing Badwater_prov12 over vigil.

that or if you're referring to exaflamer, who's advice is definitely very useful, and their opinion isn't weighed any better than the rest of the subforum as exaflamer was also deadset on the short circuit being banned.

As for excluded leaders the only leader that I know of that is excluded is spu. Then again it's not like I can find a list of all the people who're excluded or if they just don't care to post.
    I guess that's just the perk of having the "contributor" title. Either way, I've always tried my best to also support my arguments with good reasoning and evidence (from my perspective managing and working on hlpugs) and I'll be lying if I said that I agree with Kumori's decisions in this league. I highly doubt my opinions really matter in the forum, but that does not mean I am not going to be vocal and push for certain changes that Kumori believes otherwise.
    Last edited by Exaflamer; Today at 12:37 AM.