Hi,
I'm an Engineer main.
I played Team fortress for 575 hours total, and a lot of that was playing engineer. I have consistent aim with a shotgun, and I have an unhealthy addiction to mini sentrys. I'm new to the competitive scene but that doesn't mean I don't know what to do, and even if I don't at first, i'm a fast learner. I know all the spots for building placement, and the right way to place them. I'm looking for a team to enjoy my first competitive experience with. I speak fluent English and Italian and I'm up for any voice communication system the team should use. I have no internet or Hardware/software problems, i may stream sometimes to get footage for editing class. I'm 20 years old and i don't mind banter or friendly thrash talk. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but I don't stand people that insult others just for the sake to do it. I'd like to start from the lowest level possible and slowly make my way up. I have a good grasp on the "jag effect rollout" on most maps that require it. My favourite weapons to use are stock shotgun/gunslinger for offense and rescue ranger/jag for defense. Secondary is either pistol or wrangler depending on the situation.

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gallade97/