Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LFT s25 Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Engineer, Medic

Default LFT s25 Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Engineer, Medic

Looking to play Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Medic, or Engineer next season in Silver/Plat, can sub or main, though I may be required to sub due to time constraints.

Past Experience:
    S19 Steel Scout for the Waterboys / 3-5
    S20 Steel Soldier for The Steakhouse / 7-4 / 2nd place consolation
    s21 Steel Scout & Soldier sub for Seductive 9 / 11-1 / 1st place
    S22 Silver Scout for Quakstreet Boys / 3-5
    s23 Silver Scout & Soldier sub for Ace 9 / 9-4 / 3rd place
    s24 Silver Scout & Leader for Bright New Future / 4-3 (rn)

Numerous seasons of Steel Scout/Med
    s25 Silver Scout for Bae Material / 7-3 / 2nd place
    s26 Platinum Scout for SDPAC / 3-3

Numerous seasons of Silver/Gold 4s Soldier.

I'm extremely open to constructive criticism and adapting to different playstyles. I'm also very dedicated to improving and trying my best, though I do not expect a completely serious environment as that's not exactly what I'm looking for, but I also don't want a team that fails to try their best.

My schedule is pretty open, though I do play 4s on Friday at 9:30 and my Saturdays can tend to get busy due to irl plans.

Feel free to add me, if my friends list is full (which it usually is), just leave a comment on my profile. Also willing to help lead, as I'm leading Bright New Future this season (Finding mains/subs and scheduling scrims). Lastly, I don't believe I'll count as 0.5 Plat next season like I do this season.

Thanks for checking this post out, I hope you'll consider me. ^^
    Last edited by LFT SpotlightR; March 6th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

Super cool dude, really cares about the game as shown by his dedication on his forum posts. This man is a next level pick up. He's only gonna get better with how much he cares about the game. A super good pickup for high silver/low plat

You're going to have an incredibly hard time finding someone more pleasant to play with than spotlight. The dude's got such a great attitude, damn good player, and I only see him improving at a consistent rate. Just be wary if you invite him to your discord, he'll abuse the @everyone command.
    "God dammit Pills"- literally everyone

spotlight's always been a great guy, there isn't a doubt in mind he's also a great player. give this guy a good home!

the floor

Playing against this guy through a season i can already tell the strong passion he has for this amazing game. And hes improving pretty quickly. Give him a shot.

Cool dude, amazing player. Really nice and can play TF2 pretty well. I would highly recommend him to any high silver team. Give him a shot and give him a good team.

i love spotlight so much get this boy on a good team he deserves it

he's a lot of fun to play with, a great player, and very smart (see spotlight's spotlight weeks 3 and 6). def worth a tryout and a main spot, pick this brother up

Really nice and cool guy who gives his best effort in everything he plays, and cares for the teams that he plays on. I'd say pick him up!

give spotlight good team pls, his compassion for this game is amazingly high and will try his hardest to win
    Ushio = Best Waifu.

Amazing guy, great player and he would be great to have on your team.

if u @everyone one more damn time u are dead

I literally haven't since like February !!!

he has gotten better last time i played against him in s22 I'm laying on the floor and rolling around because idk what to do