Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 92

Thread: S24 Silver Preseason Power Rankings

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    no i distinctly remember you got cut directly after this scrim http://logs.tf/1142053#76561198045264893
    ah yes, fuzion, spamfest, and timeless, on viaduct, truely i got cut because i got pwned once out of the whole season, also i talked to dynamic retard before like a year ago, thats what he told me butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt

    *cough cough*
    left his team after going negative in scrims

  2. #62

    Default

    no bro he told me he thought u werent ready for gold so he cut u but nice meltdown anyways lol

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    no bro he told me he thought u werent ready for gold so he cut u but nice meltdown anyways lol


    crab u smell dude stop

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    ah yes, fuzion, spamfest, and timeless, on viaduct, truely i got cut because i got pwned once out of the whole season, also i talked to dynamic retard before like a year ago, thats what he told me butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt

    *cough cough*
    left his team after going negative in scrims
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    crab u smell dude stop
    Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    no bro he told me he thought u werent ready for gold so he cut u but nice meltdown anyways lol
    all 3 of u are bad and dumb #SorryNotSorry

  5. #65

    Default

    i was in my prime in the ugc gold division except for the one cheating sniper i couldn't beat (i beat the other one though....)

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spring rolls View Post
    i was in my prime in the ugc gold division except for the one cheating sniper i couldn't beat (i beat the other one though....)
    https://youtu.be/Z7T--WowxxY

  7. #67

    Default

    word around the 2fort is oblivion gets cut often for being bad

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _shotaway View Post
    word around the 2fort is oblivion gets cut often for being bad
    word around 2fort that http://logs.tf/1860642#76561198021082168

  9. #69

    Default

    When you barely win with a popping off Andrew and b4nny

  10. #70

    Default

    Greetings, Oblivion!
    U Mad

  11. #71
    Member Vipa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    when you barely win with one of the smartest ricks and one of the most resilient and resourceful mortys. sad rofl

  12. #72

    Default

    happy 2018 to everyone except- *gets suplexed* DUCKRIDERTHIRTYTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narlsson View Post
    Greetings, Oblivion!
    Greetings, Andrew!

  14. #74

  15. #75

    Default

    Jesus Christ froot is on pyro we’re all doomed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •