Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S24 Silver Preseason Power Rankings

Default S24 Silver Preseason Power Rankings

Hey everyone! Spotlight and I are teaming up and doing this seasons articles for predictions and power rankings! I won't make this post too long, since we have a nicely written monologue all set up explaining our plans!

You can catch our full article here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

(For easier reading and the ability to skim read, you should turn on Outline. This is done by clicking on the following: View>Show document outline)

Pleasure working with you over the past few weeks or so, I had a great time!
    Thanks again dude.

I hope you guys enjoy!

i forgot silver existed

ngl s9 actually looks fat lmfao

also just letting u know that shadowball lost to me on demoman

looking forward to TMTheSlenderTroll's big debut in the highlander scene.

as an actual criticism i feel like the tone kept shifting between formal and informal quite a bit y'all should pick one and stick with it.

I'm the best player in UGC, let alone silver

ay we got owned dat scrim but i still nut

On a more serious note though I didn't read much past tier 1 but the tier 1 part looks pretty spot on. Although I think S9 is a bit stronger then spu's team. No hate on Shia but I think maybe there was a typo at the "more than able supporting cast of Shia(games?)/CoolDog to give the team a very strong backbone" part.

Cooldog will carry us 8)
    Last edited by games0124; January 3rd, 2018 at 07:08 AM.

how do u put the the alder/mae/morsca at 9 that's literally 3 high im players on power classes in silver hl.

sully and quest left right this second, so adjust accordingly

surrender now maggots and you will not be harmed

Very nicely done, I like it a lot! Noting for my ego, the rounds we dropped to morton's gaming edge were scrims where we had 4 ringers and a sub. very pleasent article to read hopefully you will keep producing these throughout the season

Big mistake saying im agressive. Im possibly the most passive non heal needed demo in HL. Also i think beyond kawaii is gonna be a pound team just cause of dm.
    Last edited by norphel03; January 3rd, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

silver looks pretty legit this season tbh

i dont remember leaving

its good ppl are doing articles for silver

that being said do not ever use plat 6s as a metric for anything rofl

I still have choices of being #Freestate's Heavy, a Heavy (tryout) for crate's team, or a Heavy tryout for Kas' new team...
    The final decision isn't set, but I am still trying out at any given chance before Jan 22.

If any of those teams die during or before the season, I usually go to the other teams as their main Heavy or return to :thinking: (Gotta Blast BLACK) as their Heavy Sub...

Anyways, Kega has quite enough of time...