Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Season 24 UGC Platinum Spy Roundtable Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Heisen View Post
    spu im sorry i dont see you on the silver spreadsheet for spies so i'm gonna have to leave you out of this one too. so far my panel is as follows:
    1)myself
    2)Mascin_Tape (long time friend and mentor of mine)
    3)musketeer
    4)spymann (two n's)
    5)Lafaa
    6)jetz

if you guys would like to see any other spies on the silver round table let me know before the start of the new year
    i dont see dooter

wow just got back to my computer and I must say I didn't expect to see this much excitement around my S24 Pre-Season Silver Spy Roundtable! due to the overwhelming response, I have taken into consideration everyone's recommendations and have decided to reach out to some of the silver spies of old (back in s12-14 when i was in silver) and am happy to say that I have a few blasts from the past for you guys! I am sorry to say though any spy that moved up to silver after season fourteen and has not won consecutive UGC allstar spots will be out of consideration. Let me repeat: if you moved up to silver in season 15 (meaning you were steel in s14) you will not be considered for this position! I hope this helps narrow down some of the mystery guests that I'll be having! Thanks and looking forward to seeing some of your guesses

heisen u fucker u did that just so i wouldnt cut it

Forum Moderator

i played silver spy in s9, does that count

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    i played silver spy in s9, does that count
    S24 Pre-Season Silver Spy Roundtable

NOOOOPE
    hey :>

i look forward to my inclusion in this prestigious discussion

i look forward to my inclusion in this prestigious discussion

sorry...meant to say that i'm FUCKING_RIPPED ON THE INTERNET

hey everyone, just back for a quick update on the silver spy pre-season roundtable. I promised that I would be bringing some mystery guests to the table and I think that everyone will be very pleased, as I was able to get everyone I had hoped for. I'm proud to announce that I have three new (and final) additions to the roundtable. The first, one of the best spies to ever grace UGC Gold, my s14 fellow allstar spy, kobb! The second, a pyro that is known for his incredible DM and spysense, bluebird! And finally, a heavy known for his humor, personality and raw DM, R0njack! Thankfully I have maintained contact with these few players who have gone rogue in recent years, but they will be making one final return to the scene to help me out with this roundtable. I hope that this is a memorable experience for all and I hope to see you all again soon with a date and time announcement for the roundtable! Happy holidays and merry christmas!

let me in heisen

You have to be this tall to enter my man

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    heisen u fucker u did that just so i wouldnt cut it
    hey spu dont be so sad, once they start the steel spy roundtable you'll have a good chance of making it in!

I’m not allowed in steel D: