Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    The real perfect crime is a wallhacking medic
    theres a reason for the name .....

Your mom is next... on my to do list!!!!
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

King Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    The real perfect crime is a wallhacking medic
    A medic was caught wallhacking in Gold many eons ago. He was a UGC admin at the time and was awful even with walls. Don't worry, though, he said it was a mistake that he got VAC'd and that he would be back before he disappeared and never came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko Jims View Post
    A medic was caught wallhacking in Gold many eons ago. He was a UGC admin at the time and was awful even with walls. Don't worry, though, he said it was a mistake that he got VAC'd and that he would be back before he disappeared and never came back.
    he came back actually https://www.ugcleague.com/players_pa...61198095815215

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Oh wow, never knew that. Guess he did a pretty good job hiding it cause I don't remember anything being brought up about him after he "left" his main, that or I somehow missed it.

http://www.teamfortress.tv/6936

In case anyone is bored and wants to see the adventures of Wills.

oops wrong thread

Wait thats the dude who made the map reviews with hein way back when.

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare where The US intelligence agencies all come forward wanting to credit their source for detecting Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election and they credit the UGC AC team. Anyone else have these kind of bad dreams?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    WOW
    23:29:45 saam;: abridge is consistently one of the most annoying and retarded people ive ever had the displeasure to play games with
    21:29:53 saam;: that means coming a lot from me
    http://forums.tf2center.com/topic/78...am-0133156334/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why do you dream about ugc
    hey :>

I can provide the vitamin D that you desperately need if you have dreams about a league.

Quote Originally Posted by VeLT View Post
    I can provide the vitamin D that you desperately need if you have dreams about a league.
    I sneeze every time I get direct sunlight, even though i already have a nice tan.

But I think sneezing in sunlight is more a genetic thing than vitamin deficiency from what I've read.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    WOW
    23:29:45 saam;: abridge is consistently one of the most annoying and retarded people ive ever had the displeasure to play games with
    21:29:53 saam;: that means coming a lot from me
    http://forums.tf2center.com/topic/78...am-0133156334/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Niko Jims View Post
    Oh wow, never knew that. Guess he did a pretty good job hiding it cause I don't remember anything being brought up about him after he "left" his main, that or I somehow missed it.
    AFAIK Moose never cheated in matches, he did however cheat in pubs.

Also pretty sure that the 1st season or 2 on that alt account Moose was a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Comanglia View Post
    AFAIK Moose never cheated in matches, he did however cheat in pubs.

Also pretty sure that the 1st season or 2 on that alt account Moose was a backup.
    moose did use open plugin on multiple occasions if that was what the ban was about

He was on the etf2l team I led, used it in matches, and talked about how he loved the increased FOV quite a bit

he wouldn't use it in UGC, but yeah, he did use it on multiple occasions

Still think he's a cool guy, but he made a mistake and it looks like he'll have to pay for it
    http://www.teamfortress.tv/6936/ugc-...ed/?page=9#270

Keep in mind, he also apparently posted on reddit (no link for this, it's from phaze's post at #267)that specifically stated that he didn't use it in matches even though a teammate says he did use it and after he said that he only used it to "test" it.
    My stream has a plugin where I'll pub and MvM at 130FOV and it's great. I don't use it for matches, but actually being able to see beyond the pinhole of a sight they give you feels good
    And of course, you can't forget the fact that infinite caught him locking/deleting the threads about him cheating. He's wasn't trustworthy at all, and I would not doubt for a second if he also used it in UGC.