Thread: LFT I main in order Engie, Pyro Soldier! 9000hrs of play with league Exp.

Default LFT I main in order Engie, Pyro Soldier! 9000hrs of play with league Exp.

Hello everyone!
    My name is Wesley i have roughly 9000 hours of play time. I can play most classes ok if absolutely needed but main Engie, pyro, soldier. I have played two seasons of league play but the teams were not really serious. I am available to play as soon as possible. Feel free to msg me anytime with any questions.

DocHoliday

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Wesley i have roughly 9000 hours of play time. I can play most classes ok if absolutely needed but main Engie, pyro, soldier. I have played two seasons of league play but the teams were not really serious. I am available to play as soon as possible. Feel free to msg me anytime with any questions.

DocHoliday
    Should add after reading my original post. I am a very serious player who is always looking to improve and listen to others advice/ideas. I am willing to put in any time to working on the team play and practice (within obvious reason I work full time 0600-1430 eastern M-F). So hopefully someone will give me a chance to try out for a spot I would love to re engage!

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Should add after reading my original post. I am a very serious player who is always looking to improve and listen to others advice/ideas. I am willing to put in any time to working on the team play and practice (within obvious reason I work full time 0600-1430 eastern M-F). So hopefully someone will give me a chance to try out for a spot I would love to re engage!

Doc

Lol why amI the only person with no replies but mine? Errr I dont think that is a good thing. what can I do other than play more lobbies in order to get a chance at a team?

Thanks for any advice and or help!

Doc

Your work schedule currently interferes with highlander since matches are at 930 est Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    Your work schedule currently interferes with highlander since matches are at 930 est Mondays
    You do know that 930pm est is the equivalent of 2130 right

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    You do know that 930pm est is the equivalent of 2130 right
    Oh man you are right about that, Nvm you are good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    Oh man you are right about that, Nvm you are good!!
    Lol Ahh sorry dont even think about it when I give time. I should have just said 6:00am to 2:30pm Mon-Fri. Yea no I am avail to put in whatever time is needed. Thank you for the responses. I really appreciate it. Hopefully can pick up a team or at least audition to see were I stand.

Doc

If you still have trouble finding teams, you can always head over to the Teams Looking for Players thread and go add some of the team leaders on there to see if you can get a tryout

Good luck!