Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming back after a long Hiatus. Not sure the best way to get back into it again....

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    "Pick to win. Do not pick players that will cause a huge imbalance for your team. (Punishment: Captain restrict)"
    off-topic but does this mean i cant do some reverse captaining shit even though the captains are technically picking to win

Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    off-topic but does this mean i cant do some reverse captaining shit even though the captains are technically picking to win
    I think there should and could always be exceptions to rules so long as there's some agreement, most of the time in those situations both captains and a majority of the players are in on it. I don't think the Admins should regulate those things.

remember to always f5 if akemi gets captain

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    remember to always f5 if akemi gets captain
    We fixed our captain ELO sorting algorithm a few days ago. It was sorting the ELO from lowest to greatest instead of vice-versa, which is why akemi had priority over other captains consistently. He is also banned for a couple of weeks for exploiting on sniper, so there is that.

wait ur telling me I got captain a lot because I had shit elo

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    most of the time in those situations...a majority of the players are in on it.
    i mean so long as they are unaware that there's reverse captaining going on but personally i dont ask anyone but the other captain if they wanna "get weird" as i like to call it

i'd also like to throw it out there that i have only recently thought of doing this with one pug where andrew was wearing his naruto sweatband looking like he just got out of a shower without applying soap or hair product begging me to try as hard as him

Greetings, Crab!
    U Mad