Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unban razorback now that it's trash

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    razorback might seem cool but as soon as you run up against a true top sniper (boar or andrew at this point) you'll simply not be able to beat them without a buff. If that team also has a spy with arms then you're throwing by keeping razor on. I suppose that could be used as a case to unban it but in a small scene like ours i think it makes sense to keep it banned just so snipers don't get trained to play in a way which is only viable in pugs or low plat lol
    That's not really a reason to keep it banned.

I'm apathetic to the razorback being banned/unbanned now which probably means it should be unbanned. At best Razorback is situational to what team/map you're playing. Some team have a decent spy and terrible sniper? Razorback. Team has a good sniper? No Razorback. Playing a map where SvS is largely irrelevant? Maybe Razorback. For the most part it won't matter in platinum cause Snipers are generally pretty good at SvS and not having a buff is to huge of a tradeoff unless the teams are horribly unbalanced. dK/KND/Jabib vs 2w or .5 for example.

I stand by that all sniper unlocks should be banned. Sniper does not need any help with having a presence in Highlander.

Quote Originally Posted by Billysaurus View Post
    I stand by that all sniper unlocks should be banned. Sniper does not need any help with having a presence in Highlander.
    Pyro mains lol the only secondary that should be talked about is jarate. The backpacks are all balanced now.

It should be unbanned regardless of the nerfs