Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Medic, Pocket, and Scout ( Starters )

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoCloud View Post
    cloud - Yesterday at 8:18 PM
    townze could i get an interview pls
    Townze - Yesterday at 8:18 PM
    forgot to ban all accounts
    damn
    cloud - Yesterday at 8:18 PM
    wat
    Townze - Yesterday at 8:18 PM
    u know why you will never get a interview

ian is a very angery boi

can indeed confirm he blocks people that he doesnt like, also clutters comms like crazy.

why do i bother writing this, he deletes comments that paint him in a bad light since he cant take criticism lol
    You can't delete posts on your threads on the forums.
    Also, although I don't agree with what he's doing at all, why wouldn't you block somebody you dislike? That makes sense to me.

you know a players toxic when freakshw a catalyst of toxicity is warning you from joining up with townze
    also would like to apologize to quasist, as while i was on his townzes roster, i was extremely rude to him during a match and regret that, because when your surrounded by such potent toxicity, it is hard not to fall in line with him and also become a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LFT SpotlightR View Post
    You can't delete posts on your threads on the forums.
    Also, although I don't agree with what he's doing at all, why wouldn't you block somebody you dislike? That makes sense to me.
    I mean in the sense that he's super bias and blocked me because he's upset he got kicked from his old hl Team (fun fact he got kicked for being toxic and having atrocious comms)
    I wasn't even on the team lol

Ian is not fun to play with

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoCloud View Post
    I mean in the sense that he's super bias and blocked me because he's upset he got kicked from his old hl Team (fun fact he got kicked for being toxic and having atrocious comms)
    I wasn't even on the team lol

Ian is not fun to play with
    Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.
    Townze, it seems like you need a clean slate. Apologizing to everyone and making some vows to improve your attitude would work wonders for you in the long run.

6s team died after we owned them on sunshine