Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: S23 Platinum: W8 Review, W9 Preview + Interviews

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    fuzion went from practically a pubber to high plat in like 3 seasons
    but ender went from steel engineer to platinum champion in 1.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    but ender went from steel engineer to platinum champion in 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    fuzion went from practically a pubber to high plat in like 3 seasons
    i concede my point.
    also im pretty sure fuzion placed in IM around that time too so i guess there's that

    edit: ender didnt win plat in his first season of it, but the div jump is insane regardless:
    Last edited by crab_f; November 9th, 2017 at 03:09 PM.

  3. #18

    Default

    are you saying ender wasn't a steel engineer on the pregame tryhards??????????????
    but yeah, i forgot Pregame Tryhards existed, i also kinda just blocked out s13 altogether, that was a dark time for me.

  4. #19

    Default

    I think Fathom won plat his first season of HL. Granted that was s6, but has any other HL-only player done that?

  5. #20

    Default

    i think hes the only one who has done that
    hey :>

  6. #21

    Default

    ill have you know i got 2nd in silver

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    i concede my point.
    also im pretty sure fuzion placed in IM around that time too so i guess there's that

    edit: ender didnt win plat in his first season of it, but the div jump is insane regardless:
    And to think him playing S13 platinum almost didn't happen if I didn't convince him that he was ready.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comanglia View Post
    And to think him playing S13 platinum almost didn't happen if I didn't convince him that he was ready.
    thats how arzt was with me; i dont know if i wouldve even lead sb black because the silver team i was on died after we got moved up 2 weeks before season stared, but neither me nor jerrr wanted to quit and i was very willing to play plat
    arzt was basically one to tip me over and convince me to play plat and i havent regretted it ever since
    12:39 PM - salmon ella: do you think you can 1v9 any team in plat
    12:39 PM - the best player in mid steel (Ogramaster): definitely

  9. #24

    Default

    yeah none of yall can touch tony swan (or aant for that matter) in impressiveness

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustardoverlord View Post
    yeah none of yall can touch tony swan (or aant for that matter) in impressiveness
    give me some background on these players who ive never heard of
    im assuming they're old

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Lewis View Post
    I think Fathom won plat his first season of HL. Granted that was s6, but has any other HL-only player done that?
    He backed up for Gun Runners in s5 and played a good many scrims and I think a match or two with them, so he wasn't like completely fresh to hl s6.

  12. #27
    Member Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    give me some background on these players who ive never heard of
    im assuming they're old
    They are both old scouts who had tons of natural talent and reached invite after one or two seasons iirc, I think tony swan was better than aant tho

  13. #28

    Default

    im better than both combined

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    They are both old scouts who had tons of natural talent and reached invite after one or two seasons iirc, I think tony swan was better than aant tho
    doesn't yz50 match this description too or did he spend more time in lower divs than i remember?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •