Thread: [NEW STEEL 6s TEAM] The Great(est) Team is looking for players!

Default [NEW STEEL 6s TEAM] The Great(est) Team is looking for players!

Greetings all! I am The Lazy(est) Medic, the owner of 'The Great(est) Team' and I'm looking for LOW STEEL LEVEL players to fill both Scout and Soldier rolls. I also need a Demoman and a sub for Medic, should I be absent.

I am looking for open-minded people who are interested in climbing up the league and getting into the competitive scene like I am. You don't need to be the best, but there a few requirements that I am seeking in-order for me to consider you for the team. These things are..
    Applicant must have at least 200 hours on the Team Fortress 2 account they are interested in playing with.
    Applicant must have at least 50 hours on the class they with to apply for.
    Applicant MUST be willing to attend team building/training days.
    Applicant needs to be willing to switch around from Mumble and Discord.

If you fit these qualifications feel free to shoot me a add at http://steamcommunity.com/id/MedicsAreFancy/ and tell me which roll you'd like to apply for in a comment on my profile.

Before I go there's something I'd like to mention for all would-be applicants.. You don't need to be the best, we're in low steel I don't expect top-level gameplay from any of you. I'm not the best, you're not the best.. But lets all be mediocre together and work towards making our way up to the top!
    Last edited by TheShortestMedic; October 30th, 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: pls move to steel

Quote Originally Posted by TheShortestMedic View Post
    Greetings all! I am The Lazy(est) Medic, the owner of 'The Great(est) Team' and I'm looking for LOW STEEL LEVEL players to fill both Scout and Soldier rolls. I also need a Demoman and a sub for Medic, should I be absent.

I am looking for open-minded people who are interested in climbing up the league and getting into the competitive scene like I am. You don't need to be the best, but there a few requirements that I am seeking in-order for me to consider you for the team. These things are..
    Applicant must have at least 200 hours on the Team Fortress 2 account they are interested in playing with.
    Applicant must have at least 50 hours on the class they with to apply for.
    Applicant MUST be willing to attend team building/training days.
    Applicant needs to be willing to switch around from Mumble and Discord.

If you fit these qualifications feel free to shoot me a add at http://steamcommunity.com/id/MedicsAreFancy/ and tell me which roll you'd like to apply for in a comment on my profile.

Before I go there's something I'd like to mention for all would-be applicants.. You don't need to be the best, we're in low steel I don't expect top-level gameplay from any of you. I'm not the best, you're not the best.. But lets all be mediocre together and work towards making our way up to the top!
    I would love to join your team, i have been wanting to get in the comp scene for awhile now

I would love to engage in your team as either soldier roles. I have 830 hours in TF2 and i have 100 hours on soldier. I have a leisurely schedule and have both Mumble and discord. Please consider adding me to your roster.

Hey, i really want to join your team. I have about 2.5k hours in tf2 (bouncing around multiple accounts). Play a pretty good scout and can play other classes very well (Soldier, Medic, Heavy). I have added you on steam and i am hoping to join a team soon. Thank you for your time.

Hey, i would like to join your team. I mostly play scout, (though I am decent a soldier and medic) and have 1148 hours in tf2, with 50 hours on scout (although some of it got erased when I had to reinstall tf2). Nonetheless I would be very interested in being in your team.