Thread: s24 plat hl rumors

let me play on grapesquad

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    let me play on grapesquad
    yeah u can play the days shotaway has to conduct business

my understudy, if you will

hasnt synergy been offline for like 2 years now

why would I sub for my constituent

I'd like to start again potentially. Preferably on a high plat team. Otherwise I'm backing up for Karl's spuperteam.

Imagine cheating on pyro OMEGALUL

Quote Originally Posted by Rightjustify View Post
    so apparently ronnie j didnt report him, neither did my 4s team that got bodied by him in gold finals

im guessing ugc got tired of people complaining about him and just banned him...

dunno, he has 8000 hours in tf2 (if that matters) and has started streaming his pyro povs

also its kinda an odd timing to ban hunter, now, instead of the time when everyone was talking about him and even making a thread about him

Obviously this means Seven is he pinnacle of Pyro ability and everything beyond is false

thats really unfortunate. i dont think he cheats at all, hes just very skillful at the class he plays

man why u gotta do that to daesh

But When Will We Free Shayyy

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    im guessing ugc got tired of people complaining about him and just banned him...
    Thats not how it works and you know it. if that were the case boar would have been banned in s16 when so many people hated our team because of him they would literally follow us around in pubs and harass us lol

Anyone who legitimately gets pissed over the ban is just dumb. if you saw the shit that he did and ignored it hyphen, you're either really really oblivious or just in denial that the guy cheats. I'll give the silver players a pass on it but not you lol you should have listened to the people that told you time and again and taken off the rose colored glasses because it was incredibly obvious