Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: s24 plat hl rumors

Daesh is too dumb to make his own cheats trust me

ok actually this is gonna debunk everything you stalwart defenders of a blatant cheater have said...hunter, you brought this upon yourself...
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyEnjoya...pieSuperVinlin

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    That's not how the hack works............................................. .................................................. .........

Simply put, that function doesn't exist in nullcore, lithium or lmaobox. Meaning if that is something Hunter has he either 1) wrote the script himself or 2) found some other cheat program that included that variant of a hack. Either option is so extremely low that you're just grasping at straws.
    Uhh aimlocking onto projectiles is definitely a thing and has been for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wo7NpEVXek
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcULuduhA3M

just because most videos use psilent aim/rage mode for the autoairblast doesn't mean it doesn't aimlock like that or can't do that.

If anyone would like I could do a STV review of Hunter, post ticks I think are weird and record and put it on youtube. I can't promise it'll be fully impartial cause I've been convinced Hunter is cheating since I played with him a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by hypedad32 View Post
    if it was an aimlock it'd look a lot more obvious, like a robotic movement.
    Humanized aimbots are a thing and have existed for quite awhile now.
    Last edited by Comanglia; November 20th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    ok actually this is gonna debunk everything you stalwart defenders of a blatant cheater have said...hunter, you brought this upon yourself...
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyEnjoya...pieSuperVinlin
    Just leave it to detective crab_F to catch those filthy hackers.

That's not how the hack works............................................. .................................................. .........

Simply put, that function doesn't exist in nullcore, lithium or lmaobox. Meaning if that is something Hunter has he either 1) wrote the script himself or 2) found some other cheat program that included that variant of a hack. Either option is so extremely low that you're just grasping at straws.
    https://youtu.be/XbnMj_CcgRA

It does exist in lmaobox

Quote Originally Posted by Jetz_ View Post
    https://youtu.be/XbnMj_CcgRA

It does exist in lmaobox
    This is what happens when you haven't touched your loader since s18-s20

However using a frame of reference to what the hack looks like while locking on and comparing to how Hunter airblasts can be easily looked at. I sadly cannot watch these videos right now but will have to do so later. Regardless, in the steel map clip there is no locking onto a projectile, he just quickly peeks the sightline and got the timing right in on the rocket and quickly dropped back after that. He's also not locking onto the soldiers rocket, he snaps to the soldier before he fires and also instantly airblast s.

Space Ghost post clips of hunter reflecting things around him out of LOC. So which one is it Regardless? Is he just constantly changing the y/n options of his cheats while also toggling? We're taking that route now? You still sure this isn't some witch hunt? I'm all for catching hackers, but there needs to be reasonable ground of evidence. These clips could be from Billy or Huey and no one would bat an eye, put the name Hunter behind an and everyone loses their mind
    Last edited by brick; November 20th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.

This is what happens when you haven't touched your loader since s18-s20
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnMj_CcgRA

"
    Lmaobox Project
    Published on May 9, 2013"

S18 first week = January 18th 2016.

it had existed for almsot 3 years (or longer) by the time you last used your loader...

And it's been over a year since I launched the loader, IT'S ALMOST LIKE MEMORIES ERODE WITH TIME. What a briliant revelation I have made, comanglia, what a brilliant revelation!!!

And it probably hasn't been over an exact year, the last time I ran it was about a week after vlad was VAC banned.

I always knew brick cheated

These clips could be from Billy or Huey and no one would bat an eye, put the name Hunter behind an and everyone loses their mind
    these clips dont ever come from billy or huey though. you know how much i despise pyros and complain about pyros but i and many others have never even had an inkling of an idea that billy or any other good pyro is cheating lol

dude im hacking

lol idiots it's so simple, in both those clips hunter has already reached into the minds of his opponents through their monitor and acted accordingly. he simply possesses professor Xavier levels of intelligence and everyone here is jealous.

Gape Nayshe, Y'all.
    U Mad

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    these clips dont ever come from billy or huey though. you know how much i despise pyros and complain about pyros but i and many others have never even had an inkling of an idea that billy or any other good pyro is cheating lol
    I'm aware of how much you despise pyros, especially ones that chase. I have seen Billy time sentry gun reflects, he does it regularly in pubs in his stream, huey was and is most likely a bad example cause he played more of a passive role and waited for things to push into him. Just I felt like and believe any pyro could have pulled off that play. However, I am going to get as many POVs as I can from Hunter today and watch through them. I was hoping to do it yesterday but a surprise friendsgiving came up and I couldn't dedicate that time.

I never go through an STV or POV looking for evidence of hacks, I'm looking to rationalize and debunk anything suspicious if I can, but if things are looking continuously wonky then I'll make note of it. But I never look to incriminate someone, you go in looking for a ghost you'll make up any excuse that you actually saw one.

Also bunny, what you're describing is called gamesense, not telepathic powers. Being facetious is not the way to try to bring a point, especially when scouts, pyros and heavies can accurately predict the movement of cloaked spies and where they'll run to without needing hacks or mind reading abilities.

wher wer u wen ex.hunter was kill?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.