Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: s24 plat hl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    I don't believe for one second that ugc hasn't been gathering evidence for weeks (maybe seasons). There's absolutely no way like many people have pointed out that they would ban hastily based on public opinion, many cases with a more large and vocal public outcry have resulted in no ban because the players were legitimate. I also wanna point out that the ugc AC team are people that actually have AC experience as opposed to most people in the general community who have zero idea what they're talking about
    Wait who's on the ac team again??? Why would they wait weeks and gather evidence that makes no sense at all lol

The AC team is a secret, I think the only person who knows who all the ac ppl are is forn.

I miss Miggy

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    Wait who's on the ac team again??? Why would they wait weeks and gather evidence that makes no sense at all lol
    They want to be 100% sure of a person cheating before banning them...
    also can an admin gather all the posts about hunter and move it to a different thread than "s24 plat rumors"?

perhaps title it...."s27 plat rumors"...?

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    They want to be 100% sure of a person cheating before banning them...
    If they are 100% cheating on week 1 why wait, too bad you can never be 100% sure without a client even then that isn't fool proof as well

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter305 View Post
    Well I am actually a roamer main. https://gyazo.com/4dd270def8ea75c3d175cbeb86535b39
    I didn't know that. What team are you on? What's your ESEA profile?

I had only heard of you on Pyro. I don't pay too much attention, but I think I'd remember if you were on a top 16 Open team or an IM team. I'm talking about people like yz50, dummy, Seagull, squid, enigma who weren't fishy because they had already proven themselves to have played at a high level.

If you had 6s experience when you became a monster in your first season of plat, then you had that experience minus one season when you were mediocre in gold.

He played on a bad team in gold, which pyros will have a hard time getting things done.

Pyro is a dumb class

Quote Originally Posted by 4812622 View Post
    Yeah that's the outlier. Are you trying to say you had that DM in gold because you did well once out of 10+? Because you weren't.
    haha wow it's almost like people get better at the game after over a year
    do you actually think because someone is a mediocre player one season they can't get better after several seasons playing in plat? idc if you think he's cheating this is just an awful justification

If I were to say a year ago that I'm a top plat player I'd get laughed at but if I said it today I wouldn't. Woah

id still laugh at u spu dont worry

June you must have a fucking brain tumor, in half those logs Hunter was 2nd fragging in half of them for your team. He even top fragged on your team in one of them, what the fuck? You made it seem like he'd be at the fucking bottom like all the other pyros in those logs lmfao. I can't actually believe you're a real person.

not saying im ac or anything, because if i were ac I wouldnt be able to say that I was because of an nda I would have signed, and i certainly wouldnt be able to tell you that [REDACTED] is [REDACTED] because he isnt and im not ac so i know nothing about the case...

free [REDACTED]... guys

The reason I think he's hacking is that he reflects rockets that he has no idea are there.

The point being brought up is that he wasn't a DM prodigy who went from being completely unknown to demolishing, like mustard said, which I disagree with (eg Ibby, yomps, aaant). He had a track record of being an average gold Pyro before suddenly getting disgustingly good. The argument shifts from "never heard of this guy must be cheating" to "if it wasn't cheating, how did he suddenly become a significant threat at the highest div when 3mo ago he was nothing special for Gold?" I think that's a significant difference.