Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S23 Platinum: W6 Review, W7 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    crab f spu is definitely better than u on spy lol
    i took into account his main when factoring what classes i am better than him on

I shall be the better man by admitting there is a possibility you are better than me at soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    I shall be the better man by admitting there is a possibility you are better than me at soldier.
    you win now

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Alto H. Clef View Post
    Everyone on 2w showed up, with the possible exception of Sovereign, who told me after the match that his headset was on backwards and that reversed positional audio was throwing him off. Sounds like an excuse to me, but 2w probably could’ve won 8v9 without him regardless..
    Okay, it wasn't just L and R that were swapped, front and back were too. I spent the whole being too afraid of literally everything because on my way to my team I could hear the fighting behind me and so I would turn around, see nothing, turn forward, fight 2 spies (yes they had 2), die to huntsman, respawn, and repeat.

i can verify sovereign was spinning around like an ape the whole match. gg's none the less. You better trust me for next season. LOL..

How can you wear headphones backwards? Should be able to tell from the odd sounds and unless it's a HD 600 with leads to each can you could also see visually haha

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    How can you wear headphones backwards? Should be able to tell from the odd sounds and unless it's a HD 600 with leads to each can you could also see visually haha
    https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Profe...s/K612PRO.html I have never once made note of which side the cord was on rofl

After our pregame I got up to go to the bathroom and pulled some shit off my desk and onto the floor because the cable of my headphones got caught on my chair's arm rest. I definitely understood something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what was off. In the middle of the game I wasn't exactly able to troubleshoot. I attempted snd_restart and restarted my game but it wasn't until the end of the match that someone said they're just on backwards.

It's definitely extremely confusing if you've never experienced this before. To me, the sound directions didn't sound reversed unless I was able to walk around someone who is making noise (which during the game I couldn't). Instead it sounded more like all the sound effects came from me instead of somewhere else, but the sound of my own sniper rifle didn't sound like it came from me.

Where's Week 7 review? :[
    Also Week 8 prediction thread?
    Last edited by LFT SpotlightR; October 27th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

wheres the week 8 matchups

ya no review possible till we get matchups

man its friday night and no plat matchups

FeelsBadMan

Chicobo: yes, there might have to be a rematch done. Kumori's working that out

Apparently since there’s 8 teams left in plat a huge mess has happened. But mr gnu is gonna make playoffs!

this is what you get for not giving round robin!!!!!!

4:20 PM - sox: i fixed ibn
    4:20 PM - sox: dw
    4:20 PM - sox: match monday
    4:20 PM - XXXCUSE ME: epic

ibn lives

Quote Originally Posted by Jetz_ View Post
    4:20 PM - sox: i fixed ibn
    4:20 PM - sox: dw
    4:20 PM - sox: match monday
    4:20 PM - XXXCUSE ME: epic

ibn lives
    i swear if you guys forfeit again... you ruined mr gnus historic season