Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jungle Inferno Update Thread

dragon's fury is probably the fastest projectile in the game, and does more DPS than the shotgun, and is easier to aim bc there is slight splash damage and you only need the fireball to hit 1 pixel of the enemy model to do all of its damage. i don't think it'll be balanced in competitive.

how long is the range

same as other flamethrowers

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    dragon's fury is probably the fastest projectile in the game, and does more DPS than the shotgun, and is easier to aim bc there is slight splash damage and you only need the fireball to hit 1 pixel of the enemy model to do all of its damage. i don't think it'll be balanced in competitive.
    It's actually the most insane item if you have decent aim because of how fast it shoots

BANNED

if you play engi in a pub at any time during the next week you deserve to be shot in the head

Well I haven't even launched or updated the game yet, is the FPS lag as bad as what people are saying? Doesn't sound too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    same as other flamethrowers
    seems longer

ya ur right i think, i fucked around with the weapon for a bit after making that post and i think im like sniping ppl with this shit

I think it's kinda stupid for valve to nerf weapons like the amby because it's completely skill based and needing something solely because when good players use it it's better than stock is stupid. Either way the weapon doesn't serve the purpose of what the class itself is as a close range assasin, but nerfing the strongest play style at the highest level of play because bad players are killed by good players with a weapon that requires a certain degree of skill is retarded. I honestly thought it was balanced it was just retarded when u airblasted an on fire spy and he instakills u or ur med bc ur under 102. Playing against spies that can aim like shot away is no fun but playing against anyone who is good at their class is no fun either. Valve crippled spy and willingly lowers the skill ceiling of their game all the time because the bad players need to enjoy their pubs
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Alto H. Clef View Post
    if you play engi in a pub at any time during the next week you deserve to be shot in the head
    I'll probably need to wear a helmet then >_>

It's gonna be fucking impossible to play passive with it and willingly playing without the switch speed of the degreaser just means ur iq is too small to utilise anything in this game correctly
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    It's gonna be fucking impossible to play passive with it and willingly playing without the switch speed of the degreaser just means ur iq is too small to utilise anything in this game correctly
    You can still airblast with it and you don't need the switch speed because secondaries really aren't that useful except for the scorch shot and potentially the jet pack, although I haven't tried the jet pack yet. It does stupid damage and probably kills spies faster than degreaser flare combo does

You can still airblast with it and you don't need the switch speed because secondaries really aren't that useful except for the scorch shot and potentially the jet pack, although I haven't tried the jet pack yet. It does stupid damage and probably kills spies faster than degreaser flare combo does
    yeah there's no way it doesn't stay banned for next season unless it gets nerfed, the dps is crazy if you're hitting your shots. also the range seems super inconsistent