Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S23 Platinum: W5 Review, W6 Preview

it's in alpha right now with a whitelisted set of testers

why man u cant pug without the boy genius and the villain

from what i understand they dont plan on actually pugging til it goes beta so they switched to this system i guess

hey shotaway we puggin'?

I invited paals to pug then he got someone to shut the site down because he thinks its bad to have pugs unless nicell is actively testing something. if anyone ever picks him i swear to god...also why the fuck would you care if people are pugging and enjoying your site and getting in the habit of pugging hl again, just makes people unhappy if you deny them the ability to play

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    also why the fuck would you care if people are pugging and enjoying your site and getting in the habit of pugging hl again, just makes people unhappy if you deny them the ability to play
    thats my stance entirely

maybe paals is the root of all evil in hl and its him not dk killing the league. if only the admins had listened to metawe and arch and banned paals years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I invited paals to pug then he got someone to shut the site down because he thinks its bad to have pugs unless nicell is actively testing something. if anyone ever picks him i swear to god...also why the fuck would you care if people are pugging and enjoying your site and getting in the habit of pugging hl again, just makes people unhappy if you deny them the ability to play
    Hear me out. The reason why we switched to using a Steam group and handpicking players for alpha tests was because we needed people that would actually contribute actual feedback and help with the testing process in alpha.

When we let the site just run loose, we ran into problems with people trolling, throwing, and harassing others. Granted, we do not actually have our rules printed on the side -- so there are no guideline or standards for people to follow. We want alpha testing to be a privilege, not just something for the same circle of friends to add up, play, and then bash on our site for crashing when it is clearly in alpha and not a fully polished service yet.

It is almost as some individuals (not saying you) literally have no respect whatsoever to the admin and development team that has been working non-stop for many months to push out this service to the community for free and people take it for granted.
    Last edited by Exaflamer; October 12th, 2017 at 03:43 AM.

lol, how dare you provide a free service to the community

so they've been expecting me i am told