Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eX. Hunter

I've never seen a full pov of his or spec'd him so I have no right to accuse, but I will say that reflect scripts can be incredibly easy to hide considering you only really need to use them sparingly in certain situations to begin with like what etney and brick have said in their posts. If he is cheating you kind of can't blame anticheat for missing it if they really have looked at him that many times.

For me, I suppose, it doesn't help that I really don't want to believe that a pyro main would be using scripts for a class that is pretty inherently simple to play most of the time.
    Pyro Mains :/

Quote Originally Posted by _shotaway View Post
    /!\witch hunt post incoming/!\

"The fuck is a reflect script"

he's been suspected of using reflect scripts for so long there is no way he is just now hearing about it and has no idea what it is
    his degreaser is literally described reflect script.exe or some shit

he definitely knows they exist

iunno anything about hunter but i reflect stuff around corners all the time. Usually i dont get a kill its just to save myself from spam I know is coming, but i've definitely prefired an airblast around a corner when I know there's a projectile class there.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SassySparkli...tLeeroyJenkins

more fuel for the fire

No opinion on whether or not hunter is legit.

I would like to sway on innocence

Pyro v solly depends on the retardation of the soldier if anyone thinks any pyro in this league is cheating you are poor and Irish and probably also a fool
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Pyro v solly depends on the retardation of the soldier if anyone thinks any pyro in this league is cheating you are poor and Irish and probably also a fool
    Ah yes, please continue to speak about soldier in HL after never playing it at a high level.

poor and irish jokes? really???

its 2017 my guy

I already made a twitch account if you guys are really that desperate for evidence https://go.twitch.tv/ex_hunterr

It doesn't really seem fair for me since I don't know how to prove you guys that i am not hacking lol , I can provide cams if you like :P

Having played against hunter a buttload of times, he's seemed fishy before but not to the point where he's some unbeatable god.

I played demo against him while his airblast are def above average he's still very easy to kill. I don't think he's cheating but if you really insist go to the etf2l ac team, they have actually caught a pyro before using that and they will take the case since indo believe he has an account

Proof of hunter not hacking

1:25 AM - bm: is hacking haram?
    1:25 AM - eX.Hunter: oh very
    1:25 AM - bm: good enough for me

eX.Gunther