Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eX. Hunter

seriously though I want to see eitherb hunter, vipa, or odb's povs from those instances on steel
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

shooting rockets at hunter is like asking to die

eX.hunter, One shudders to imagine what depraved fantasies lie behind that mask.....

i have obtained eX.Hunter and gert on my team, no wonder we are 4-0

not hunter's pov but it shows what goes on, i don't think this clip in particular is fishy since he just timed his airblast with when he dropped in front of the door and the fact that there was a rocket was lucky

6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: if you post that
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: my thought process in tha ttime
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: is airblasting the medic inside the base
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: so the demo will get dropped
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: and die
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: pretty much yes
    6:54 PM - eX.Hunter: and the soldier shooting behind the medic is a very good strategy
    6:55 PM - eX.Hunter: i don't have an account in the forums
    6:55 PM - eX.Hunter: + btw
    6:55 PM - eX.Hunter: so can you say
    6:55 PM - eX.Hunter: '' Sending 7 demos to ugc is apparently not enough evidence to prove people that I am not hacking''
    6:56 PM - eX.Hunter: ''The fuck is a reflect script'
    6:56 PM - eX.Hunter: that's all ty
    6:56 PM - eX.Hunter: btw check my stream and subscribe ty''

i've had suspicions about hunter for a while but over time they've seemed less and less grounded

He can explain his supposed rationale on any given play retroactively and make it seem like it makes sense but theres a consistent pattern of him doing fishy shit. Playing soldier against him is extremely odd since he frequently reflects shit behind and to the side of him almost accidentally. On top of that he's incredibly inconsistent with it and will sometimes eat multiple rockets to the face which is pretty indicative of a toggle. Honestly tho, witch hunt threads accomplish nothing on the forums and while I personally believe he's cheating and that its obvious this type of shit just bloats the cheaters ego and encourages them and other people to do it more. Instead of doing stuff like this just report him and get him banned so people don't have to play against him lol

I've always been super suspicious of him solely because of reflects and the fact that auto reflect does exist. He consistently misses flares, just random bots forward and has generally pretty shit positioning... but I don't remember a single instance of him missing a single reflect if he's around the medic or if it's a rocket that would kill him. 1v1 he will miss even some pretty easy ones, but have him completely around a corner dealing with a spy and you're bombing the med? Before he even has eyes on it, he'll reflect that with 100% accuracy and hit you with it, too. There's pyros all around who are infinitely better than he is like satan or billy, but in reflects he's robotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Etney View Post
    I've always been super suspicious of him solely because of reflects and the fact that auto reflect does exist. He consistently misses flares, just random bots forward and has generally pretty shit positioning... but I don't remember a single instance of him missing a single reflect if he's around the medic or if it's a rocket that would kill him. 1v1 he will miss even some pretty easy ones, but have him completely around a corner dealing with a spy and you're bombing the med? Before he even has eyes on it, he'll reflect that with 100% accuracy and hit you with it, too. There's pyros all around who are infinitely better than he is like satan or billy, but in reflects he's robotic.
    basically exactly sums up my feelings as well

p much the same experience as above, it's obnoxious as fuck but not as game disrupting (for the 7 or so players that aren't deleted from the game) as an equivalent sniper.

reflect scripts definitely do exist btw, ive seen ppl using them in dodgeball and iirc the lmaobox website had a video of one in action.

bunny im pretty sure you just blow lol

is an irrelevant spy main speaking to me? anyone know?

It isn't hard to download some cheat program, the three main ones all offer auto-reflect scripts, they even go as far as allowing "Legit" reflects which means only projectiles you see and "Unrestricted" reflects, which will reflect anything within a 360 degree view of you (so even if a soldier were to shoot a rocket at you from behind, you'd still reflect it so long as you're holding the toggle key or you just have it passively to be on at all times). The scary part is, there's absolutely no way any of us could ever prove he's using it, not unless VAC were to miraculously catch him (lol.) I think it's actually hilarious that he's going to attempt to deny any knowledge of a reflect script ever being able to exist. Seen people deny projectile aimbots existing only to be shown later on that they're caught by VAC and proved to be using them. Does this prove he's using any cheat program to enable an auto-reflect script? No. I just find it interesting that he's going to try to make some point that he's ignorant to them being capable of existing.

/!\witch hunt post incoming/!\

"The fuck is a reflect script"

he's been suspected of using reflect scripts for so long there is no way he is just now hearing about it and has no idea what it is