Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eX. Hunter

Default eX. Hunter

yo so I want to build on the surprisingly crispy drama we've had this week on the forums, apparently my team legitimately thinks this guy is cheating on pyro + they tell me they're not alone in thinking so

my first reaction in hearing that was "is there a sadder existence than being a pyro cheat coder", my second reaction was "I need to use this to start drama on les forumz"

thoughts??

I tried getting hunter to sell me his cheats

offered him 100 bucks and still doesn't budge ://

his cheats are private, I already asked
    cascascascascascascas

This is the mustard we need. Also now you have become your own nightmare. Axio.

I don't recall THE stabby stabby ever accusing m4risa of cheats...

ex hunter has a powerful stench about him ill give you that

edit: she/her

anyone here remember ff pugs when hunter first moved to america and u had to first pick him cuz 7/9 classes are unbearable when u play against hunter

I fully admit that I previously believed him to be cheating. I don't anymore. I predicated most of my belief off of one demo, but afterwards concluded that he probably just got some crazy reflects in a scrim and that there wasn't really any way I could say he was cheating.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

looking back this probably isn't indicative of cheating but GOD DAMN was I flabbergasted at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPCdQzzErQk

when I made the second clip I thought he reflected the same rocket I reflected but shortly after I noticed I had a soldier behind me

i want to see that clip from steel yesterday where vipa dropped pushing B. You only hear people complaining from karl's pov not what happened

Yeah idk what happened with that either lol

odb and i were in the b hallway and odb just fired a rocket and it got reflected from around the corner, neither one of us could even see the pyro on the screen and i instadied from like 145
    but ya if u notice the guy is abysmal at every other class but pyro and reflects shit thats behind him/makes no sense consistently its pretty fishy lol

i feel like hunter can offclass better than some of the players in this thread
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

hunter is a pretty good soldier too
    cascascascascascascas