Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: On dK and the state of the league

I'm the best and worse pyro at the same time

I do believe I have the best flares and movement though.

if u think ur better than daesh idk what to tell u

I love hunter!

He's much better than me at reflecting though I'm ass at that still

Arzt people have told me the entirety of my tf2 career that holding w into the enemy combo isn't good movement.

So I dunno how the fk you have the best movement. Other pyros pretty much gotta be not moving at all to be worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by TMP View Post
    Arzt people have told me the entirety of my tf2 career that holding w into the enemy combo isn't good movement.

So I dunno how the fk you have the best movement. Other pyros pretty much gotta be not moving at all to be worse than that.
    I challenge you a to pyro v pyro mge, but you have to let me win though

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    I do think boar and barycenter would keep pace and be just as dominate as they have been against Max & paragon, I do think fuzion and vand would have done just fine against ruwin, enigma, deadbolt, squid. .
    As someone who played with ruwin, far more than just fuzion and vand would hold their own against him. The dude's attitude was ridiculous and he definitely played like he didn't give a shit about HL, and this was like at least 8 seasons ago so it's not like it was recent

Ruwin was the most dominant scout at one point but he dropped off hard in skill when he didn't care anymore and that's around the time when you got the chance to play with him
    Last edited by Arzt. Hispanian; October 11th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    Ruwin was the most dominant scout at one point but he dropped off hard in skill when he didn't care anymore and that's around the time when you got the chance to play with him
    fantastic

yknow I think the frag video that someone made of him dying to an engi over and over still exists on these forums I must find it

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    I hate to tell you Wall, but this is very accurate.
    aeiou

arzt i cant remember the last time someone accused a pyro of cheating before eX.hunter

I promise you guys that, at his peak, ruwin was fucking ridiculous at hl and 6s

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    arzt i cant remember the last time someone accused a pyro of cheating before eX.hunter
    Very faintly and I could be completely wrong but monochromatic bunny??? Other than that, there hasn't been any.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    fantastic

yknow I think the frag video that someone made of him dying to an engi over and over still exists on these forums I must find it
    ya that was derek from legendary silver team pizza weekend

pizza weekend represent

satan's still probably peak for flare pyro although he got to show off a lot more cause of his style, easier to frag out when you aggro more. idk about best shotty pyro.

haven't really watched this season but has pyro dm really gone up? @brick

edit: also i think average spy quality dropped a lot if people actually reviewed spy demos you would probably be able to completely fuck that one spy player because most of them play quite stagnantly, I could still do it to some players even after I haven't played for a while (randomly 180 and spray corners) only cause some people have pretty ingrained habits that are easy to pick up