Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: On dK and the state of the league

Beef is back on the menu boys

And if you look just 2 pages earlier we were speaking about how toxicity is killing the league
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

For the sake of this thread not being locked & no one is punished or the continuation of this shitfest; Oblivion, I would like to formally and genuinely apologize to you for all of the comments I have made to you in this thread. You do not need to accept nor offer me one in return. Just know I will no longer engage in any conversation that is detrimental to the original attestment of this thread. Thank you.

Rick Sanchez is smart. How smart? His intelligence is so renowned across the universe that the equivalent of the Justice League calls him in for problems they cannot solve on their own. Problems that Rick then solves on his own while black-out drunk and hatching a plan to take down said Justice League (in ‘Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender’). He’s so smart that he can find himself in a sewer as a pickle with a mouth and make a series of escalating exoskeletons sophisticated enough to take down a crime syndicate (in ‘Pickle Rick’). He’s really f#!king smart. Why? Because he’s evil. It seems in the ‘Rick and Morty’ universe, your level of intelligence is inherently linked to your level of morality

I think logs.tf should bring back the highest killstreak Stat again. And buildings built and destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I think logs.tf should bring back the highest killstreak Stat again. And buildings built and destroyed.
    wait what? When did buildings built and destroyed get removed as a stat?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I just wanted to come here and say that Skeez is probably one of the most toxic players I've ever seen. I feel I need to apologize to the community for his behavior over the years. Sorry all!

andrew is subbed to b4nny on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by mustardoverlord View Post
    I promise you guys that, at his peak, ruwin was fucking ridiculous at hl and 6s
    ^

the ruwin grinding for i46 and invite lans was a day and night difference.

holy fucking shit its skarlett LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by waxxx View Post
    holy fucking shit its skarlett LMAO
    holy fuck*** shit
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ban paals or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ