Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Silver Teams Scared of Going Low Plat

Where's etney didn't have much of a choice of whether to scrim on saturdays or not because most of our members had real life commitments on saturdays

gus you will always be a silver player in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by zuchima View Post
    It wasn't really by choice. Scrim schedules were so fucked mid season to the point where if either of us canceled a single time on each other one of us would lose out on a scrim time slot entirely. We didn't try and find newer scrims or anything because neither of us wanted to fuck each other out of scrim times. When teams like jabib and >> last season both scrimming the entire weekend and teams like yours that did Sunday Monday only it made it pretty difficult to make proper scrim schedules because neither of us had other teams to scrim on Saturdays. Im not necessarily saying fuck you because you didn't scrim Saturdays, but it made it a lot harder considering a lot of the teams we both scrimmed through the season (appel, that racist kris18 team etc) died. After that we just scrimmed more and more because other than scrimming you guys it was the best option for both of us.

Later in the season teams like roadkill stepped up and were better to scrim at points where we could fit them in but there's no sense in scrimming teams like 2w or ngc when we could scrim >> for a much more even scrim environment.
    I mean it didn't help when you guys blew off our pregames every once in a while to go scrim ff. Sucks that you have to play 1-2 teams to get competition around your level, which is honestly kind of frustrating for teams like Bv that can float around in skill level during scrimtime

PLS JOIN PLAT

Bowlofmayo vs Bowl who wins

Mayo because it always has a bowl to go to no matter what. Checkmate atheists

Quote Originally Posted by cas View Post
    whats up gus
    What's up dude
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Silver used to be the tops

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobCalculator View Post
    Bowlofmayo vs Bowl who wins
    i think, from evidence shown, that one of two available bowls competing shall emerge victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    I mean it didn't help when you guys blew off our pregames every once in a while to go scrim ff.
    *Once

And it happened when I wasn't around either.
    aeiou

ALSO scratchy reminded me that this would probably be a good place to put this considering it may sway some silver teams to move up.

Anyways, what I Joe(Deaft) and a few other people are getting together is a pug group of mid-high plat players to pugscrim any teams that would like to on Saturdays. Only reason the main teams mostly wont scrim is because a decent amount of people on the team either just don't want to scrim Saturdays or don't have the time to. The players will vary and stuff but I will try my hardest to only have people play that will try.

That being said, when the season starts let me know if your team would like to schedule some scrims with these pug teams just hit me up with an add on steam.
    I will probably make a separate thread with more details if people are interested.
    Last edited by zuchima; August 25th, 2017 at 12:52 AM.
    aeiou

Quote Originally Posted by zuchima View Post
    ALSO scratchy reminded me that this would probably be a good place to put this considering it may sway some silver teams to move up.

Anyways, what I Joe(Deaft) and a few other people are getting together is a pug group of mid-high plat players to pugscrim any teams that would like on Saturdays. Only reason the main teams mostly wont scrim is because a decent amount of people on the team either just don't want to scrim Saturdays or don't have the time to. The players will vary and stuff but I will try my hardest to only have people play that will try.

That being said, when the season starts let me know if your team would like to schedule some scrims with these pug teams just hit me up with an add on steam.
    I will probably make a separate thread with more details if people are interested.
    Once these come together they'll be a good resource for any teams looking to improve. I would recommend any aspiring plat teams to take advantage of these, as finding scrims against mid-high plat teams can be rough as a team moving into the division.

if ur gonna do that please dont fill it with people who just wanna shit on players worse than them, i declined to be part of the player pool because i suspected the rest of it would be full of that kind of person

anyone else remember when the 9 niggas saved countless teams from being scrimless

I did a 6s scrim with them and I think I accidentally killed the desires of at least 3 people to pursue 6s. Wasn't a good idea in hindsight

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    if ur gonna do that please dont fill it with people who just wanna shit on players worse than them, i declined to be part of the player pool because i suspected the rest of it would be full of that kind of person
    One one of the main things we are looking to do is actually help and give advice too, and if someone does shit talk or anything i'm just not going to invite them anymore.
    aeiou