Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: S23 Plat Rumor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    why are you doing this to yourself
    What do u mean lol ghostac and megawac would shit all over most plat flanks and fabulous and vryktion are good players as well. Recall you were losing to bv last season before you harass low plat players

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    ignorant By Nature! goals and expectations:

Secure our first win in three seasons.
    Take our second round ever.
    Farm (high) silver teams in scrims.

If we achieve any of these goals, I will consider this season a success.
    I want to see them lose to a toady swift throwing team again
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

my 6s and 4s teams are quite well off (moonlightDive^) , I guess you cant have it all I will admit Highlander is a lot harder to throw together a good team it takes a lot of work and effort. I'm not going into this season with a ego at all just looking to have a good time, play some videogames and meet some new players. Scrimming low plat and silver teams will help us build up synergy and what not I don't think that this team on paper seems too bad and i'm planning on filling the roster with real players instead of roster riders. We might be the bottom level of what plat HL has to offer but we are willing to put in the time and effort as everyone else. So I dont see any reason to hate other than to boost your own ego over players just trying to improve and play at the top level for this game mode.

iBN died partway through last season due to some drama and it sealed its fate for last season I look to improve upon that and continue getting better with old and new faces alike. With a fresh start. I look forward to a fun and rewarding season with all of you even if winning isn't the most important factor to my team that doesn't mean we aren't going to try to have fun and grow as players.

All BM is definitely well deserved as with any sport the bottom teams always get the most hate and I'm not offended by this just don't single out any players of mine or harass anyone. Everyone enjoys a good meme but no one deserves to be treated like shit over a video game lol.

I am not proud of this team but I dont think it deserves to die with a 1-7 record after i spent the whole last season suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by sox View Post
    my 6s and 4s teams are quite well off (moonlightDive^) , I guess you cant have it all I will admit Highlander is a lot harder to throw together a good team it takes a lot of work and effort. I'm not going into this season with a ego at all just looking to have a good time, play some videogames and meet some new players. Scrimming low plat and silver teams will help us build up synergy and what not I don't think that this team on paper seems too bad and i'm planning on filling the roster with real players instead of roster riders. We might be the bottom level of what plat HL has to offer but we are willing to put in the time and effort as everyone else. So I dont see any reason to hate other than to boost your own ego over players just trying to improve and play at the top level for this game mode.

iBN died partway through last season due to some drama and it sealed its fate for last season I look to improve upon that and continue getting better with old and new faces alike. With a fresh start. I look forward to a fun and rewarding season with all of you even if winning isn't the most important factor to my team that doesn't mean we aren't going to try to have fun and grow as players.

All BM is definitely well deserved as with any sport the bottom teams always get the most hate and I'm not offended by this just don't single out any players of mine or harass anyone. Everyone enjoys a good meme but no one deserves to be treated like shit over a video game lol.

I am not proud of this team but I dont think it deserves to die with a 1-7 record after i spent the whole last season suspended.
    no meme this is a solid mentality to have bro especially when this league is such a shitshow. respect

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobCalculator View Post
    I love you. Nicole❤!!
    youre a meme

megawac would literally shit on everyone in plat (aside from fuzion?) and played highlander way back when (in Plat as well) so he actually has (or should have unless he threw it all away) the gamesense to play HL as well. With that said, I was shocked to see his name pop up and it seems like it isn't actually happening considering the reason why he would have played in the first place.

i would imagine slemnish would be the flank king if he actually ends up playing next season

slem blows every scout out of the water
    the soldiers are pretty competitive

i don't see any potential universe where knd doesn't have the best flank

Ghostac would fuck literally everyone here

Quote Originally Posted by evil View Post
    i would imagine slemnish would be the flank king if he actually ends up playing next season
    I didn't consider him since, from his post, it sounded like he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sox View Post
    Engie: Vryktion / Dell Conagher
    I said I'd tryout, why are you saying I'm playing for you

Secure our first win in three seasons.
    Take our second round ever.
    Farm (high) silver teams in scrims.
    no thanks
    Last edited by cleverTechnician; August 12th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.

spu is slightly older than ugc

if we count this on the mayan calendar, it is possible that spu could be as old as ugc

therefore, we live in spugc

i was conceived the night ugc was created.
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say