Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bunny lft

Default bunny lft

thought i was done after killing mcm but decided the game is still pretty alright when not leading, will play soldier in plat

haha classic

give my dad a good home

wow theyre teaching apes to use computers now whats next

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    wow theyre teaching apes to use computers now whats next
    Seen here, the native Vipa diligently typing his next UGC forum post. Such a fascinating species
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iStock_000018586968_Medium.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	1723  

In a classic Disney animation, a fawn named Bill Watterson joins his new friends, a young rabbit named bunny and a skunk kit named Evil in happily exploring the woods. watterson is captivated with a young doe named DrZoidy, and he learns from his doting mother and his father -- the Great Prince of the Forest, VoxDei -- that besides the delights of the forest, there is danger in open meadows where hunters can see them. Though fear and tragedy touch watterson's life, another spring brings renewal.

yo bunny how can you expect to get on a team when dr zoidy is lft?

Bunny is a thief with the rare ability to enter DrZoidy and Watterson's dreams and steal their secrets from their subconscious. His skill has made him a hot commodity in the world of UGC Platinum but has also cost him everything he loves. Bunny gets a chance at redemption when he is offered a seemingly impossible task: Plant an idea in TheEvilSpy's mind. If he succeeds, it will be the perfect MCM roster, but a dangerous VoxDei anticipates Bunny's every bomb.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

great soldier but he smells kinda funny

bunny is a god at soldier

i was paid to post this

Suffering from insomnia, disturbed loner Bunny takes a job as a New York City cabbie, haunting the streets nightly, growing increasingly detached from reality as he dreams of cleaning up the filthy UGC platinum division. When Bunny meets pretty campaign worker DrZoidy, he becomes obsessed with the idea of saving highlander, first plotting to assassinate UGC admin Kumori, then directing his attentions toward rescuing 12-year-old prostitute Bill Watterson.

In remote Antarctica, a group of MCM players are disturbed at their base camp by a helicopter shooting at a DrZoidy. When they take in the dog, it brutally attacks both human beings and Zoidys in the camp and they discover that the beast can assume the shape of its victims. A resourceful helicopter pilot (Bunny) and the camp doctor (TheNextEvil) lead the camp crew in a desperate, gory battle against the vicious creature before it picks them all off, one by one.

repulsive animal but a master linguist; many compare him to that of Beast from the X-Men.
    U Mad

Some of the natives down south refer to him as "The Donkey". I never did figure out why.
    ماكس والجبن

teams dead, still want to play maybe. will also play demo in silver

has strung me along for 4 seasons