Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watterson lft

Default watterson lft

i couldnt play s22 because of school but i still want to play tf2 for some reason. looking for a team that will contend for placement next season ideally.

s19-21 mcm
    s18 peddlers

i would also be down to offclass in low-mid plat with some chill gamers if i dont get picked up on sniper.

:3

actually a crazy fucking sniper

doesnt update his hud though so im not sure if hes really worth picking up

When I first saw watterson under my leaves, I was unsure about the bouquet my little flower would become.
    In a time where he was but a young seedling, he looked up to me as a strong, male figurehead in his otherwise lonely world.

As with any father, it is important to watch my sapling succeed and it is with the strongest desire that I hoped he could grow as tall, thick, and firm as his pops.

When watterson fell off of one of my twigs, just a small nut, I could have never imagined he could emerge as ample and fertile as he did. Since his maturation from just a small tangle of branches, to yet another monument of wooded plant, a testament to his father's work, he has yet to disappoint me.

Go forth, my child, you will always be my little potted plant.

Bill Watterson, a hotshot rookie race car driven to succeed, discovers that life is about the journey, not the finish line, when he finds himself unexpectedly detoured in the sleepy town of UGC Platinum. On route across the country to the big 3rd place match in Platinum to compete against two seasoned pros, Watterson gets to know the town's offbeat characters--including bunny, a snazzy 2002 Porsche, The Evil Spy, a 1951 Hudson Hornet with a mysterious past, and DrZoidy, a rusty but trusty tow truck, who help him realize that there are more important things than trophies, fame and sponsorship.

Bill Watterson, a single mother born and bred in the boroughs of New York City, who works as a maid in a first-class Manhattan hotel. By a twist of fate and mistaken identity, Bill meets bunny, heir to a political dynasty, who believes that Bill is a guest at the hotel. Fate steps in and throws the pair together for a magical night of romance. When Bill's true identity is revealed, the two find that they are worlds apart.

Sex. Guns. Rock and Roll.

These are the 5 things I think of when I think of watterson. Only see four? Your wrong. Rock and roll is combined into one. That's three things you'd say? Wrong. The other two, aim bot, are silent, and thus naturally not seen on the list.

Need a tf2 hud? A sniper main? Someone to purge the everlasting infestation of the zoidy? Hit this man up.

largest nut

no sub button on his twitch lol

Workaholic Bill Watterson wants to make things up to his son, evil, and wife, Dr Zoidy. He promises to get evil the hottest toy of the season, Turbo-Man -- even though it's Christmas Eve and the toy is practically sold out. As Watterson hunts down the elusive gift, he runs into mailman bunny, another father on the same quest. With the clock winding down, Watterson's moral code is tested as he starts to learn the real meaning of Christmas.

Forum Moderator

top 5 sniper in plat

fuck you update ur hud

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    fuck you update ur hud
    who ru lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    no sub button on his twitch lol
    http://i.imgur.com/nNkbtkl.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nNkbtkl.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	1724  

smells like daisies and sunshine

When Iowa farmer Bill Watterson hears a mysterious voice one night in his cornfield saying "If you build it, he will come," he feels the need to act. Despite taunts of lunacy, Bill builds a baseball diamond on his land, supported by his wife, The Evil Spy. Afterward, the ghosts of great players start emerging from the crops to play ball, led by "Shoeless" Dr Zoidy. But, as Bill learns, this field of dreams is about much more than bringing former baseball greats out to play.