Thread: lft season 23

Default lft season 23

hello again

SOMEWHAT RELATIVE EXPERIENCE
    s19 // show em the pine // 2nd place steel [SUBBED SPY GRAND FINALS]
    s20 // lt lemons // 1st place silver ["SUBBED" the whole season...]
    s22 // Bass Boosted Beastie Boys (Weeks 1-5) - BNF (6-8) // idc/idk what place

willing to try out anything but medic, prefer to play spy the most over anything. should be able to play most days as well.

thx for reading, add me here

Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes.[2] Like all squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with several more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws. To accommodate their narrow bodies, snakes' paired organs (such as kidneys) appear one in front of the other instead of side by side, and most have only one functional lung. Some species retain a pelvic girdle with a pair of vestigial claws on either side of the cloaca. Lizards have evolved elongate bodies without limbs or with greatly reduced limbs about twenty five times indepenently via convergent evolution, leading to many lineages of legless lizards and snakes.[3] Legless lizards resemble snakes, but several common groups of legless lizards have eyelids and external ears, which snakes lack, although this rule is not universal (see Amphisbaenia, Dibamidae, and Pygopodidae).

He is the only player whom I've met that has an honest want to improve no matter the cost. He is determined and works better when he is given the chance to do what he does, and that is destroy angry gamers that dislike his facebook posts.

Now this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

ok this man is actually really good and u should try him out on spy class

He's good at spy and shit try him out

Haven't seen him play spy but if he's better on spy than scout he will be a menace in the coming seasons.
    "God dammit Pills"- literally everyone