Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Proposed weapon balancing by Valve

would anyone actually use the new razorback? not getting backstabbed is still really powerful, but not getting buffed is equally as powerful in a negative way

where's andrew lol

i liked the danger shield when it just gave thw +25 health and no other stuff

Only things I have issue with here are the Ambassador and Rescue Ranger changes.

The Ambassador needed a nerf, but this goes way too hard. I'd prefer just giving it damage falloff so "Ambassador Sniping" isn't as effective.

Waxx (see first page) kinda listed my opinions on the Rescue Ranger, but I'm just gonna supplement what he has here quickly: The main thing this nerf will do is punish engineers who are trying to set up. Especially in comp, there are gonna be plenty of times where you'll still be working on getting that gun to level 3 on a PL defense while the enemy team is pushing in. Engineer is already in a relatively bad place competitive-wise. This change is only gonna hurt us more.

Other than that, I really like most of these changes. Heavy's GRU changes help a ton IMO, and I'm excited to use the new Your Eternal Reward. Also, props to Valve for actually communicating with us for once. I know we give the TF2Team a lot of crap, but they're doing their best for 5 programmers.

Remember that you can send your feedback over to Valve as well. Who knows if it's going to be just screaming into a pillow, but you lose nothing by submitting it.

http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.p...ipient=TF+Team

Remove engineer and dr and this will the best update ever

who decided on these changes

was it the devs or was there community input
    Red A Drunken Sailor MEDIC DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Red A Drunken Sailor cape kid
    Red A Drunken Sailor how does it feel to be retarded

Wrote a 6 paragraph essay to Valve, let's see if they respond.

Wrote a 6 paragraph essay to Valve, let's see if they respond.

i would run the razorback full time, save for ashville week (jarate)

i contemplated writing large chunks of text to explain my reasoning but in a nutshell this reincarnation of the weapon just gives me the liberty of choosing who i die to the most

personally i find getting stabbed 17 times in one half of product incredibly fucking annoying but others might disagree with me on that one

unban this please
    Last edited by Narlsson; June 21st, 2017 at 10:57 PM.

Stab spies are making a comeback

stop getting stabbed retard

a sniper with overheal is better than a sniper with no buff whatsoever. The spy will literally just break your razorback then come back within 20 seconds and kill you lol

Quote Originally Posted by shay lft View Post
    a sniper with overheal is better than a sniper with no buff whatsoever. The spy will literally just break your razorback then come back within 20 seconds and kill you lol
    why bother doing that when a revolver does like 70 damage point blank