Thread: what's this about???

Default what's this about???

why cant i join another team this hasnt happened to me ever cmon ugc whyyyy
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

prob a glitch, make a ticket or join the discord so you actually get help form the admins ya derp

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    prob a glitch, make a ticket or join the discord so you actually get help form the admins ya derp
    tall cat (genetically superior)

It was a solution to a problem that wasn't actually ever a problem. Would have been easier to just punish the people (literally only barycenter) that would constantly roster jump to "ring" each week without fearing of being denied. Or, you know, put a cap on the amount of times you're allowed to join a roster like ESEA rather than make the wait period between switching teams 8 fucking days.

Barycenter played week 2 for fast forward, attempted to play ~week 5 for door and got denied, then attempted to play for grape squad week 7 and also got denied. He played 1 week that whole season. The only thing this rule would have accomplished was prevent barycenter from roster riding on knd in between.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobCalculator View Post
    u r pissed. why
    sponge bob

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    It was a solution to a problem that wasn't actually ever a problem. Would have been easier to just punish the people (literally only barycenter) that would constantly roster jump to "ring" each week without fearing of being denied. Or, you know, put a cap on the amount of times you're allowed to join a roster like ESEA rather than make the wait period between switching teams 8 fucking days.
    Per ESEA's rules
    - A player will only be able to join a league team's roster once per seven day period.
    - Only 3 players may join a team's roster in a single week, except for the Professional division.
    Our rule was modeled from that. We decided to add the 1 extra day from the start to combat teams who were trying to force matches to get played on Sundays instead of Monday. The rule fixes 2 problems. It prevents people from playing on 2 teams every week (a few people were abusing this) and it prevents rosters from being hijacked before playoffs. It may not be happening in Plat so much but it was happening a lot in Silver/Steel. We've heard maybe 4 complaints about the issue since adding it last season. We can look at lowering it to 7 to match ESEA.

BANNED

adult cat (still pretty cuddly)

stones was also on like 6-8 rosters in 2 seasons back in the day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    stones was also on like 6-8 rosters in 2 seasons back in the day lol
    stones was also a HACKER. HE HACKED HIS WAY IN. WHY AREN'T THE ADMINS DISCUSSING THIS?! When will people wake up? Our life is a lie.
    platinum level roster rider.