Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 22 - Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    Your nutting won't matter if your Medic drops 9 ubers again.
    http://logs.tf/1641503#76561198032639387

Quote Originally Posted by Metawe View Post
    dK has players that frag, sparhawk is the only guy on lae that would make me feel sweaty. Not bm'ing their team at all, they scrimmed well against Pills team when I tried out for his team but I think bepis has upgrades on every class (milk and mad have been pounders) so the matchup isn't close on paper in my eyes. Sparhawk, their sniper and spy are all gonna have to have the games of their life if they want to win. In any case I'm looking forward to a much better matchup than the one we had last week. I'm sure duck will make sure lae brings their A+ game. I will be surprised if we win 4-0 though, score will most likely be a competitive 4-1 Or 4-2

I'm astounded how it's possible to win KOTH with that many drops and a 50 frag deficit.

dK accomplished something people thought would be impossible

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    dK has players that frag, sparhawk is the only guy on lae that would make me feel sweaty. Not bm'ing their team at all, they scrimmed well against Pills team when I tried out for his team but I think bepis has upgrades on every class (milk and mad have been pounders) so the matchup isn't close on paper in my eyes. Sparhawk, their sniper and spy are all gonna have to have the games of their life if they want to win. In any case I'm looking forward to a much better matchup than the one we had last week. I'm sure duck will make sure lae brings their A+ game. I will be surprised if we win 4-0 though, score will most likely be a competitive 4-1 Or 4-2
    You seem to be a silver expert

spu u wanna drop the gloves or what
    U Mad

If you guys only shoot brick I won't do any damage to the flank.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn Wizard View Post
    If you guys only shoot brick I won't do any damage to the flank.
    You won't do any damage to the flank anyways, that'd be dependent on you actually being able to do something. #GetOutDamagedSon

while we are still on the topic of outdamaging our demos vs bad players i'd like to flex this s21 week 8 log of one round on ashville http://logs.tf/1669820#76561198065248152

im the superior silver player @uni and brick

time to kill myslef

how do i play heavy help me

Quote Originally Posted by waxxx View Post
    while we are still on the topic of outdamaging our demos vs bad players i'd like to flex this s21 week 8 log of one round on ashville http://logs.tf/1669820#76561198065248152

im the superior silver player @uni and brick

time to kill myslef
    Did nobody shoot you, I don't understand... What the feed.

spu you are no longer honorary dragontales alumni for disrespekin names you should not be disrespekin
    Fuck the opps

pyp > G1
    Markers and company are pretty good gamers and they're off to an easy start with a team that doesn't really have anyone notable on it. Should be a pretty easy win.
    4-0/1

TAD > SoK
    Another case of *EDIT: RELEVANT GAMERS* versus *EDIT: LESS RELEVANT GAMERS*. This should be another roll giving another team a nice 2-0 start.
    4-0/1

AD > dukk
    AD is just the stronger team on basically every class. It would be a real upset for this game to even be all that close as AD is shaping up to be the best team.
    4-0/1

bepis > .lae
    bepis was one of the strongest teams we played on upward besides AD. Maybe they're just better at pl than us but they seemed better than lae in general.
    4-1/2

B&H > BBBB
    B&H has real gamers on their roster, especially Paper. I don't know anyone on BBBB and they have been performing poorly. This should be B&H's game.
    4-0/1

DDF > 5gum
    I know neither of these two teams but I at least think I've heard of the players on DDF before and thus they are probably better.
    4-2/3

FGTS (how did that get through?) > Dead Team
    Hopefully they can win if the other team is already dropped but they might not be able to, who knows.
    2.5 MP to FGTS

G2B < $$$$
    My boy Berner is a machine and will probably have a team better than what looks to be a jager roster with not many notable players.
    2/3-4

sfea^ > FP
    sfea is a strong team with a lot of good players across the board and has improved more than a little (despite the loss of mains) through the preseason. FP has been playing okay but hasn't really improved and I don't think they're still at sfea's level.
    4-1/2

-V- > MD
    Pencils 2.0 reborn will probably maintain their streak as being around the bottom of the top of the division. MD has talent on their roster but if they're not playing their mains they will probably lose.
    4-1/2

S9 > 27
    I predict that I shall win.
    4-0/1
    Last edited by |Bonesaw|A Kitten; May 19th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.