Thread: AngryOfficer ban

Default AngryOfficer ban

I'm just curious to why angry officer was banned.

Im 100% sure they are not going to answer that publicly didn't you learn about this from your last thread. Msg an admin privately before you think of making another one D:

Quote Originally Posted by Arzt. Hispanian View Post
    Im 100% sure they are not going to answer that publicly didn't you learn about this from your last thread. Msg an admin privately before you think of making another one D:
    Sorry, I didn't know I needed an admin's permission before posting on their forums on a certain topic.

I told him not to post some things but he posted some things regardless and then got banned for posting said things

You don't need permission, but did you catch even one of Angry's posts on your thread?
    (Which, by the way, ended exactly how I predicted it to ON POST NUMBER TWELVE)

spades slick
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Spades Slick View Post
    You don't need permission, but did you catch even one of Angry's posts on your thread?
    (Which, by the way, ended exactly how I predicted it to ON POST NUMBER TWELVE)
    "(Which, by the way, ended exactly how I predicted it to ON POST NUMBER TWELVE)" lol anyone who can look at the thread, knows how stupid you sound. And yes, I did catch his posts, which is why the fact, he is banned and not brick for his malicious use of the word "nigger" is inconsistent.
    Last edited by NineTailed; April 3rd, 2017 at 02:58 PM.

did your waifu die last season or something?

I got a 1 week hltv ban for saying fodders only option was to buy a noose

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    lol anyone who can look at the thread, knows how stupid you sound.
    hooooooooo boy

This is probably the dumbest soldier main in tf2. Are you really sure, you are not a spy/sniper main ?

hey i think you should continue to make more forum posts, its really helping your reputation out as a good and not toxic/stupid player

*in a hushed voice* ok kid listen up i have this cool new website you might wanna try but you gotta keep it on the lowdown... go to your search engine of choice. see that bar at the top, that starts with www? yea ok now click your mouse in that area. good. now ur gonna have to use some brainpower here so we both dont get caught, heed my instructions... in the box with www in it, type, "www . reddit . com" ok? without the quotation marks. next, and this is really important; remove the spaces between the characters i had you type out. it should have no spaces in the end. once it's all done and the bar at the top says what i had in the quotation marks, without the spaces, press "enter" on your keyboard. the rest is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    "(Which, by the way, ended exactly how I predicted it to ON POST NUMBER TWELVE)" lol anyone who can look at the thread, knows how stupid you sound. And yes, I did catch his posts, which is why the fact, he is banned and not brick for his malicious use of the word "nigger" is inconsistent.
    not only are u belligerent but ur also not very good at the Video Juego. not a great combination ... LoL...
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.