Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 208

Thread: S22 Steel Placement Medals

  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    why can't you just quote everything in one post instead of 5 posting 5 times in a row man
    Sorry, I don't know how to do that.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    Sorry, I don't know how to do that.
    type "reply with quote" then copy paste what comes up and keep doing that until u get all the quotes needed

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    win a division and maybe you'll understand
    : O
    /10char

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninetailed View Post
    win a division and maybe you'll understand
    hahahhahahahah holy shit hahahahhahaha

  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    win a division and maybe you'll understand


    mfw alto gets raped by a steel player

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    win a division and maybe you'll understand
    i won a division in a season with no medals at all, I think I have the high ground here
    also learn how to multiquote, hit the little quote box on the bottom right of a post and then hit the reply to thread button and it'll put all the quotes you need in so you can individually refutate every member of the community one at a time until they realize why you and your retard brigade deserve 80 different pixels from everyone else

    the admins fucked up and mistyped, that's as far as this is going and good luck going anywhere in this community with this thread attached to you
    the volunteer admins said something in a news post and they were wrong, you seem to be under the impression that you're entitled to something in a free league and the admins are under some sort of blood oath to give it to you
    the only thing winning steel means is that you happened to be placed just under the silver line and got rewarded for it, you're acting like you achieved something of value against players of value when neither of those are true
    you say 'waaah muh new player treatment' but this game is already on its way out and i'd easily sacrifice a season of this league if it meant I never had to interact with you ever again

    if it means you'll fuck off i'll gladly give you a photo badge of a piece shit and title it 'Genuine UGC 6vs6 Shiniest Turd in the Sewer'
    Last edited by Dr. Alto H. Clef; April 3rd, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

  7. #52

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Alto H. Clef View Post
    i won a division in a season with no medals at all, I think I have the high ground here
    also learn how to multiquote, hit the little quote box on the bottom right of a post and then hit the reply to thread button and it'll put all the quotes you need in so you can individually refutate every member of the community one at a time until they realize why you and your retard brigade deserve 80 different pixels from everyone else

    the admins fucked up and mistyped, that's as far as this is going and good luck going anywhere in this community with this thread attached to you
    the volunteer admins said something in a news post and they were wrong, you seem to be under the impression that you're entitled to something in a free league and the admins are under some sort of blood oath to give it to you
    the only thing winning steel means is that you happened to be placed just under the silver line and got rewarded for it, you're acting like you achieved something of value against players of value when neither of those are true
    you say 'waaah muh new player treatment' but this game is already on its way out and i'd easily sacrifice a season of this league if it meant I never had to interact with you ever again

    if it means you'll fuck off i'll gladly give you a photo badge of a piece shit and title it 'Genuine UGC 6vs6 Shiniest Turd in the Sewer'
    Can you be more specific on which season you won? I don't think you understand the definition of "mistyped". "Value" is a subjective term so I don't you can tell me what I can and can't value. Also you don't have to sacrifice anything to never interact with me, so it baffles me why you come back if that were the case. "If you fuck off" you're the one who came into my thread.

    EDIT: you added some stuff so let me counter it: They are volunteer admins but when I volunteer, I don't volunteer to half ass something, if they don't want to volunteer, no one is forcing them to. And I am entitled to the medal, I did what was required to receive it and I was told I would receive it but I didn't, there's a reason why running from spycrabs in trade servers are bannable. I did the work required for it and it was agreed upon that my team and I would receive the medal, I am entitled to it. "the only thing winning steel means is that you happened to be placed just under the silver line and got rewarded for it" I can say the same for silver/gold/platinum but because they are higher leagues I guess that somehow entitles them to their medals more than me.
    Last edited by NineTailed; April 3rd, 2017 at 01:07 AM.

  9. #54
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    Can you be more specific on which season you won? I don't think you understand the definition of "mistyped". "Value" is a subjective term so I don't you can tell me what I can and can't value. Also you don't have to sacrifice anything to never interact with me, so it baffles me why you come back if that were the case. "If you fuck off" you're the one who came into my thread.
    you should really stop typing friend

  10. #55

  11. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    Can you be more specific on which season you won? I don't think you understand the definition of "mistyped". "Value" is a subjective term so I don't you can tell me what I can and can't value. Also you don't have to sacrifice anything to never interact with me, so it baffles me why you come back if that were the case. "If you fuck off" you're the one who came into my thread.
    s10 had no medals/player honors associated with it


    doppel presumably meant to type 'all participants will receive participation medals with silver/plat receiving placement' but this one time in his years as working as an admin he probably brain farted on the fact that sub-silver divisions not getting placement medals has been an assumed fact amongst all (until this point) players in the league for the past 5 (maybe 6?) seasons, and his assumption led to an unfortunate misunderstanding that you don't seem able to let go due to you demanding that others put value on your accomplishment

    working within your definition of subjective value would lead one to the conclusion that the lack of distinction for winning steel/iron means the league doesn't assign it any value and from that perspective you're the one being overly pedantic over a line of text in a newspost and demanding recognition in a position where it isn't normally given

    i sacrificed about 30% of my brain's processing power reading the first page of this thread and this ill-directed anger is my attempt at retribution

    edit: i hope you realize that removing steel placement medals is also one of the major factors that helped curbed rampant sandbagging and that if the rest of the league thought you could actually get placement medals that season, you can bet your life there'd be people considerably better than your players alting in steel for the medal
    Last edited by Dr. Alto H. Clef; April 3rd, 2017 at 01:21 AM.

  12. #57

    Default

    I understand you feel cheated when you play through a season and finish expecting a first place medal, but adding these things is a long process that takes a lot of time from people at UGC and Valve to carry out; it takes forever for medals from even the most recent seasons to get added. It sucks, but it really isnt feasible to take the time to add a few more specific medals for a small amount of people, especially after distribution just happened. You should still feel happy that you won, though. Sorry :/

  13. #58

    Default



    mfw im electrocuting rebel scum

  14. #59

    Default

    Actually, you're not entitled to anything in UGC. In life you're only entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Mind you, it's the pursuit of happiness not happiness itself. So saying something as painfully stupid as "I'm entitled to it," is absolutely insane. UGC can 100% ban you for absolutely no reason other than they want to and completely deny you of everything and there's nothing you can do about it. It's because everything in UGC is a privilege. You'd best learn the difference, you're going to have a rude awakening when you grow up and enter the real world.

    Also, you're not getting your placement medal. Deal with it. Not only that but there will never be placement medals for Steel. It was removed a long time ago and with Highlander and 6's dwindling, especially in UGC, it won't be long before there's left of much of anything. There is no future here, simply a past and merely a weak present. You want change? Make your own competitive league that hands out medals. Good luck getting Valve to agree to your terms though.

  15. #60

    Default

    the level of stubbornness and knowledge that the OP has reminds me of the "new oasis/timed weapons 6v6 replacement gamemode" thread on tftv

    im glad we get something like it here on our very own forums

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •