Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: S22 Steel Placement Medals

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    my man, "Placement and participation medals will be awarded to all three divisions for Season 22." - http://www.ugcleague.com/home_tf26_n...?newsitem=3401
    Hey man, I agree that you should get your medals. It's clear that UGC isn't doing anything about it so I would recommend that you take it directly to valve.

my man, "Placement and participation medals will be awarded to all three divisions for Season 22." - http://www.ugcleague.com/home_tf26_n...?newsitem=3401
    Hi there, I designed the Florida Lan Medal for 2016, so I have knowledge on the medals process. For any questions regarding medals, their distribution, or UGC's policies on medals, please add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/proskeez/ . Sorry that you're having trouble receiving your badge.
    Last edited by Wall; April 3rd, 2017 at 04:13 AM.

http://www.ugcleague.com/terms.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by UGC Terms
    The UGC League does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify UGC League, its employees, administrators, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.

is this nightmare finally over
    Don't think, obey.

kevin spacey is the greatest human and he says you are entitled to nothing

boom done

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    is this nightmare finally over
    I think so, weren't the medals corrected? I've been a bit out of the loop though, so i might not be the best source of info for the given situation.

Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas! Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Alto H. Clef View Post
    Congrats, you were butt hurt enough to read the terms of service although the content was obvious. Just generic text to cover liability. Regardless of what the terms of service says, it's still a scumbag move to deny the placement medal and still makes UGC a meme, if not, more of a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by zuchima View Post
    u mad?
    /10char
    Seething with anger

Congrats, you were butt hurt enough to read the terms of service although the content was obvious. Just generic text to cover liability. Regardless of what the terms of service says, it's still a scumbag move to deny the placement medal and still makes UGC a meme, if not, more of a meme.
    So you know you have no ground to stand on and you're just butthurt you're not getting a medal.

Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Alto H. Clef View Post
    Yeah, nothing's stopping you. No one is saying you can't. People are saying that you have no real argument (which you just admitted) and they are advising you to stop posting for your own good. Go ahead, rant all you want, but know that it's just frustration venting and you're only hurting your own self-image.
    I didn't admit I don't have an argument. I admitted in the eyes of the law, I don't, but from a personal, moral perspective, my argument is completely valid. Also this is about the 3rd time where you act like you couldn't care less about this thread and yet you'll probably keep coming back "Go ahead, rant all you want, but know that it's just frustration venting and you're only hurting your own self-image." If that were true, why bother to respond? What I'm really wondering is what you're motive is. The only thing that comes to mind is the fact I struck a cord with the "win a division and maybe you'll understand" which I actually (believe it or not) didn't mean insultingly but I guess that's the way you took it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast