Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: S22 Steel Placement Medals

Default S22 Steel Placement Medals

I heard no placement medals because 1. Valve asked to cut back on individual items that UGC adds to the game and 2. To deter sandbaggers. But my team and I were promised a Steel placement medal for the 22nd season of 6's ("Placement and participation medals will be awarded to all three divisions for Season 22." - http://www.ugcleague.com/home_tf26_n...?newsitem=3401) and we waited all these months for it and I find it outrageous that we don't get it. That was literally half the hype for season 22 for us and it's just a lie. I don't really care that it's "only steel" I want my 1st place steel medal that I was promised. So valve asked you guys to cut back on individual items and instead of doing it next season, you guys just take a dump on the entry level players? Way to prove to everyone that UGC is just a meme.

ah yes i play for the physical item i can wear instead of actually playing just to play

Quote Originally Posted by rain-y View Post
    ah yes i play for the physical item i can wear instead of actually playing just to play
    First of all, I'm sure you mean "virtual" not "physical", also if you can read it says "half the hype", and lastly, if you ever won a season and were told you were gonna get a 1st place medal but didn't, maybe you'd feel the same.

lmfao why are you angry
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    First of all, I'm sure you mean "virtual" not "physical", also if you can read it says "half the hype", and lastly, if you ever won a season and were told you were gonna get a 1st place medal but didn't, maybe you'd feel the same.
    my bad ill put some thought into my shitposts next time

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    lmfao why are you angry
    Why wouldn't I be angry? I've been waiting all these months for it and worked for the medal that I was told I was gonna get. Regardless of the fact it's steel, I deserve my 1st place medal as much as any 1st place plat team.

While I admit it's shitty to be misled by what the announcement post said but at the same time, it's a fucking steel medal. In 3 months it will mean nothing to everybody.
    Try playing to improve to a point where you can earn a placement medal that actually matters.
    (Or not cry as much about materialistic objects)

Quote Originally Posted by Spades Slick View Post
    While I admit it's shitty to be misled by what the announcement post said but at the same time, it's a fucking steel medal. In 3 months it will mean nothing to everybody.
    Try playing to improve to a point where you can earn a placement medal that actually matters.
    (Or not cry as much about materialistic objects)
    "it's a fucking steel medal" Nice response, come back when you have a legitimate argument.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailed View Post
    Why wouldn't I be angry? I've been waiting all these months for it and worked for the medal that I was told I was gonna get. Regardless of the fact it's steel, I deserve my 1st place medal as much as any 1st place plat team.
    i got 1st in 6s from subbing or roster riding a long time ago i cant remember and i wasnt angry that i didnt get it
    6:07 AM - Vegan: do NOT shit post on my threads. I didn't kneel to you and give the spot right away. Go the fuck back to silver where you belong and don't talk shit because you have nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    i got 1st in 6s from subbing or roster riding a long time ago i cant remember and i wasnt angry that i didnt get it
    Because you weren't promised the placement medal. Apples to oranges.

Well there's no point in crying about it now.
    In relation to what Gus said, he was on the roster that won Steel 6s in Season 17. That was 6 seasons ago.
    If they weren't giving placement medals for Steel back then, why would it change now?
    The absolute most you're going to get is an apology from doppel, and nothing more.

i heard crying/weeping often fixes issues such as this one. u are on the correct path

u niggas are being dicks for no reason, he didn't get a placement badge that he was supposed to get and is asking about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    u niggas are being dicks for no reason, he didn't get a placement badge that he was supposed to get and is having a tantrum about it lol
    fixed that for you pal
    if you're bothered by medals in any aspect that isn't distribution then you're really shooting yourself in the foot in terms of what you should be playing the league for