Thread: Overwatch Scrims

Wink Overwatch Scrims

Yeah, it's pretty hard for me to find scrims since it's not like tf2 where there's whole steam groups for it.

My team is like 2000 - 3000 sr so just add me ( Wabble#21568 ) for any scrims.

I've noticed this to be an issue as well.

I understand that UGC's Overwatch league is still new, and that Battlenet doesn't have all of the features Steam does with groups and mobile conversations (the only app they have is an authenticator), but is there any way we can link our Battlenet profiles to our Steam Profiles on our UGC pages so that it's easier to contact people? For example, I'm not always on Battlenet, but I'm always on Steam, whether it's on my desktop or my phone. If I get a friend request on steam, I can answer it immediately and set up a scrim. I get that not everyone who plays Overwatch will have a Steam account, but the increased contact opportunities can help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by {DAT} podgy713 View Post
    I've noticed this to be an issue as well.

I understand that UGC's Overwatch league is still new, and that Battlenet doesn't have all of the features Steam does with groups and mobile conversations (the only app they have is an authenticator), but is there any way we can link our Battlenet profiles to our Steam Profiles on our UGC pages so that it's easier to contact people? For example, I'm not always on Battlenet, but I'm always on Steam, whether it's on my desktop or my phone. If I get a friend request on steam, I can answer it immediately and set up a scrim. I get that not everyone who plays Overwatch will have a Steam account, but the increased contact opportunities can help with this.
    Yah it's on the roadmap when we have time to code it. We could technically do it now through IP/email address matching but I think it would lead to some mismatching...more than I'm willing to accept. We'd rather it be an opt-in thing. We will be adding the ability to link social sites to your OW profiles as well (like you can do in TF2). Just need time!