Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: S21 Platinum Spreadsheet

When people realize that Plat is no longer a skill division, but a name, things will make more sense.

I mean, if we called the divisions Gold, Silver, and Steel, would people still be saying "lol what are all these Gold players doing in MY Platinum?" No, it would be a bunch of people smugly saying "Yeah, I'm in Gold but I'm actually Plat. urbad." It's time to get over the stigma. Plat is no longer illustrious and no one in the division is special. The top 8 teams will be revered and the Bottom X teams will attempt to break into that tier.

Insecure about your divisional placement in 2017 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by crab_f View Post
    this is all the dumb silver teams in plat's exact situation. for some reason the plat/gold limit per roster in silver is hilariously small so all it takes is 3 gold players to make ur team plat material lmao
    You may have either 1 Platinum + 2 Gold players OR 3 Gold players on a roster and play in Silver, according to our new roster guidelines.

Roster restrictions for Silver have been relaxed but no too much this season to prevent high-level players looking to sandbag an easy win in the division. The last thing we want is another Gold 2.0. However, roster restrictions for Silver will be relaxed progressively over the next two seasons until the Gold experience that players have achieved has been completely dissolved, thus allowing more Platinum players on a Silver roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa View Post
    I can tell you why Toady Swift's team is in plat........Phorofor is on our roster and apparently that equates to our team being plat material when in reality we are not. That's UGC for ya but we just adapt and go with the flow. It's whatever.
    Your team currently has rostered 3 players with established Platinum experience, 3 players with established Gold experience (including 1 player with 19 wins in Gold over the past 3 seasons and would have counted towards your Platinum quota), and you have a handful of very high Silver players that would've counted towards your Gold quota. It should come to no surprise that your team was placed in Platinum.
    UGC Head Admin

Something kumori didn't mention was the amount of players on Missa's team.
    Admins don't distinguish subs and roster riders from "mains" and never will, so bloating your team with 11 players who might not even see game time only works against you as their previous experience is still counted.

we have a player who placed in plat multiple times who is counted a steel player PogChamp

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    we have a player who placed in plat multiple times who is counted a steel player PogChamp
    Aegis?

/10aegis

CHUGGER with lots of roster shuffling -

+kia on engi
    +vinny on sniper
    +squish on heavy
    -kooza on spy (to sub)

uber -> soldier
    safrix -> demo (barring cp_steel)

so basically gabi / uber / johnny / kia / squish / safrix / wall / vinny / kooza for monday
    Last edited by Wall; Yesterday at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    Aegis?

/10aegis
    josh i think

yep, good ol' Jihadi Josh

edit: with 1 plat + 2 gold = 3 gold for roster limits does not make sense to me

edit2: dK and Bv have agreed to no lnl and beggars, starting the season out with a whitelist that makes sense!
    Last edited by Karl; Today at 12:46 AM.

beggars is better than i thought it was, idk about banworthy but its pretty decent on certain points it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    josh i think
    Was actually suspecting it was Xaccherine tbh, even though she's been actively roster riding for a couple seasons now I figured Karl had nudes of forn he was blackmailing him with. Also isn't the worst Josh would degrade down to is Silver? I don't think he could ever legitimately be considered a Steel player.

(P.s. Sorry Aegis I just had to poke fun of you there)

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132