Page 1 of 250 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Game!

Default Good Game!

Hey all! I wanted to start a thread for players to publicly say "GG" to their opponents if they want to. I usually want to give my opponents props whether I win or lose and thought this would be a great way to do it (Please keep any criticisms above the belt).

I played The Last Bosses on cp_steel tonight and our team had blast playing them. CRow was especially awesome, messaging me in between rounds congratulating our good pushes and wishing us "GG" when the game was over. Thanks for the great game everybodeh! You guys rock. Good luck the rest of this season!

playcomp.tf <- Intro to competitive TF2!

We (>CNA<) played [ref] tonight in Steel Blue, and what a match it was! Both teams were more than an even match for each other, and the first two rounds were both really close, with each team taking one, followed by the mother of all desperation plays on our offence half in round 3. It could gone either way at so many points. So thanks, campers, for one of the most exciting matches I can remember playing, lost to the sea of mid-steel.

GG guys, see you in scrims.

Great game, NFTG! Damn, was a nailbiter, at least for us. Still amazed by how you got that first round, that was a crazy push, you guys did everything pretty much perfectly. Good luck in the season, you guys definitely deserve to be top steel!

Quote Originally Posted by omniscient. View Post
    Great game, NFTG! Damn, was a nailbiter, at least for us. Still amazed by how you got that first round, that was a crazy push, you guys did everything pretty much perfectly. Good luck in the season, you guys definitely deserve to be top steel!
    Thank you for the comments omniscient. We had a blast playing you guys, kept us on our toes on that second round. Good Luck to the rest of the season and I hope to play you guys again.

"Holy shit we defended B, guess we just gotta cap A and B and we'll take this home!"

~five minutes later~

"FUCK FUCK WHY CAN'T WE CAP A WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING"

gg Kö, was the rustling heard 'round the world, may our jimmies RIP in piece

Quote Originally Posted by Pound Cake View Post
    "Holy shit we defended B, guess we just gotta cap A and B and we'll take this home!"

~five minutes later~

"FUCK FUCK WHY CAN'T WE CAP A WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING"

gg Kö, was the rustling heard 'round the world, may our jimmies RIP in piece
    I smiled a bit, but yes very good game. Was definitely a crazy overtime.

GG to Above Average Comerades. Also known as the first team that wasn't on haunt to learn to shut me down a bit. But we just to high iron for you. Speaking about High Iron, when are we going to lose to a high iron team in a match. We rolled so many mid iron teams it an't funny.

GG Yeti, now excuse me while I go drink my weekly "Loser's Whiskey" and pass out wasted.

I'm upset because +Forward doesn't suck.

GG guys. GG.

Sbc didn't have their starter Engie which was a real handicap on Steel, so the match wasn't as close as it could have been, but they are obviously great players and I really hope/look forward to seeing them in playoffs! (That is, is we ourselves make it haha XD).
    Sorry we couldn't play later, but 3-4 of our guys couldn't play at 10:30.
    Still, very classy team, +1 rep for being nice about the whole thing

It was a great game Cold! Made even more exciting by the respect and sportsmanship by both teams. I do hope teams in the future are as classy as you guys. That was a lot of fun

Except Watt. Watt is not fun haha

Good game to Stompfest. It was a fun match.

Although, I didn't enjoy turning corners to see a Heavy with his Minigun revved up, nor did I enjoy falling into the pit at E.

GG to Brilliant Minds. Good luck the rest of the season!

GG to Antihero Collective. Was a very fun and challenging match with some really good plays (1:55 capture time god damn).

GG to CP10. We got a little bit cocky after the first round went down in record time, and they deserved the next two wins.