Match Play and Scoring
The winning team is the first to score 5 TOTAL round wins, or the highest score after two halves. Halves can end when either the 30 min time limit is reached or when the cap limit of 4 is reached. OT: A tied total score results in an Overtime (OT) round, which is played to first round score.
Overtime: A tied score of (1-1, 2-2, 3-3 or 4-4) after two rounds requires a tiebreaker Overtime (OT) round. The OT round is played as a normal match-round, except the first all-cap score wins the match.
New rule for S15
Example Server CommandsIf neither team manages to capture all points during the OT round, a special second OT round is to be played. In this round the first team to cap mid will win the match.
- Authenticate to your server with rcon_password ( rcon_password p455w0rd )
- Execute the config from the command line ( rcon exec ugc_HL_standard.cfg )
- Reload the map. This is necessary for Source TV to start recording ( rcon changelevel cp_gullywash_final1 ).
- Match Over: Run "rcon exec ugc_off.cfg" to hault Source TV, to save the server log file, and to reset your server to it's normal default server.cfg at map change with your normal server Settings.
Please log into your server provider's control panel and ensure "sv_pure" is set to "2". You may experience some technical difficulties if this is not done, not to mention sv_pure is required to play official UGC matches.
- Heinsight article on the basics of 5CP gameplay
- Heinsight article on Gullywash
- Heinsight article on Snakewater
- Heinsight article on Standin
- Heinsight article on Process
- Heinsight article on Granary