PDA

View Full Version : Plat Spy Looking for Team

Bonemasher
September 7th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Just looking for a plat team to play for this season. Hopefully a pretty chill team that isn't ran like a military operation.

If you don't know me, I was Looking Handsome's spy for the past few seasons. We went undefeated in summer and the previous season, I probably had nothing to do with that though :P.

I prefer running Cloak and Dagger as well as the Invis watch, I occasionally use DR for certain maps but won't run it religiously, thats not my style. I suck with revolvers pretty much lol. I have a pretty flexable schedule when it comes to scrimming, but at the same time I would prefer not to scrim like 3 nights a week.

Just add me on steam if you are interested. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonemasher/

If you are not interested and are still reading, thanks for considering me :3.

Fixxxer
September 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Bro is a top 5 spy. You all should be fuckin tripping over each other to get him.

infinite-
September 7th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Great spy, pick him up while you can.

Jay
September 7th, 2012, 01:45 PM
This guy's reputation doesn't need any help from me! He's an awesome player....great addition to any team.

Bonemasher
September 9th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the love in the thread guys :3

phAZE
September 9th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Haven't gotten the honor to play with bonemasher, but all the casts and match footage I've seen of this guy are well, DAYYYUMMM DAYUMMMM DAYUMMMM. Should always be mentioned among the league's best spies, without a doubt.

Mamboulay
September 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Haven't gotten the honor to play with bonemasher, but all the casts and match footage I've seen of this guy are well, DAYYYUMMM DAYUMMMM DAYUMMMM.

Gotta try that hamburger brah

The Scary Hobo
September 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the love in the thread guys :3

You should be on the UGC all star team man, you're amazing. Fixxxer ain't got nothing on you! Lol I'm only saying that because Fixxxer will probably read this :3. Anyway good luck this year man, i'll be cheering you on :3

atidere
September 10th, 2012, 06:00 PM
You should be on the UGC all star team man, you're amazing. Fixxxer ain't got nothing on you! Lol I'm only saying that because Fixxxer will probably read this :3. Anyway good luck this year man, i'll be cheering you on :3

What... Anyways bonemasher is a great spy, pick him up.

The Scary Hobo
September 10th, 2012, 07:50 PM
What... Anyways bonemasher is a great spy, pick him up.

What do you mean What, jeez you don't need to be mean about me complimenting him.

thebubblebowl
September 10th, 2012, 08:59 PM
thats not being mean thats saying what lol but you could join my team but we are not plat so you probly shouldnt haha

atidere
September 11th, 2012, 08:46 PM
What do you mean What, jeez you don't need to be mean about me complimenting him.

the allstar team is at the end of every fall and spring season i beleive, and its a bunch of players who were nominated for the best soldier of the divisions and they play on the 1st seed team, or the 2nd seed team, and there are runner ups/backups. its basically a game for fun.

Kessel
September 20th, 2012, 03:18 PM
if you don't pick this guy up you are an idiot