PDA

View Full Version : Asia Highlander PUG Group

ttr0
November 29th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Hello all-

I'm t0t0r0, one of the admin's for Asia's newest Highlander Pickup Game Group, (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skankspug). We want to try and expand our playerbase, and so I'm making a post here to recruit people of all experience levels and invite them to play Highlander with us! Even if you are brand new, or have never played comp, come join us and get your feet wet. We only ask that you be polite; the admins and other players will show you as much respect as you show them.

-------------------------

A Pick Up Game is a friendly match with randomized teams using UGC configs.

* We regularly hold PUGs on weeknights and weekends, and are looking for more players to join us.

* We run PUGs for all types of competitive, including Highlander, 6v6, 4v4, and Arena Respawn.

* Unlike the other Asian PUG groups, the main gamemode is Highlander!

All information can be found in the first link, or you can add me at sid /ttr0 if you have further questions.

Thanks!

GamonThirteen
December 10th, 2015, 05:39 AM
Can I have a better explanation of this?

ttr0
December 11th, 2015, 04:32 AM
This group hosts pick up games for different gamemodes, especially highlander.

A pick up game is a game with randomized teams. When 18 people join the server, 2 captains will be appointed and will choose teams from the remaining players.

Anyone can participate, so long as they adhere to the groups rules, which all can be found in the original posts link. The link also contains other information you may find useful, please give it a look.

I hope this clears things up, if you have any other questions please post here or add me on steam and ask directly.

Ian Hui
December 11th, 2015, 05:53 AM
Hi I am pro sniper and I want to play. How do I join your PUG games?

ttr0
December 11th, 2015, 07:47 AM
Hello ian.

Im sure youre a very good sniper.

Please refer to the steam link in my OP, all information, mumble info, and rules can be found there.

Players have anywhere from several hundred to several thousands of hours, and range from brand new, to having several seasons of comp experience.

Judging from your steam profile, youd be one of the least experienced players; your hubris isnt lacking whatsoever though! Unrelated, bindspamming is prohibited, and will result in a very quick according action from present admin, as detailed in the aforementioned rules.

Make sure you read the rules about class selection- more than likely you wont be able to snipe every match.