PDA

View Full Version : Pyro LFT(Plat preferrably)

LitoJ
September 11th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Since I'm running out of time and I've been a bit too busy lately, that and a lot of teams have not been working out well, I am currently looking for a team once more.

Name: LitoJ
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LitoJ/ (Feel free to leave messages on my profile if I don't respond/am offline)
Class: Pyro
Experience: 2 seasons oh UGC HL and 2 seasons of ETF2L HL, all as main Pyro.

I'm a rather eccentric Pyro that can achieve effectiveness through a lot of unconventional methods. I am interested in a team that takes itself very seriously with planning, scrims, matches, and with the incentive of becoming the best, such as myself and what I fight for.
I am a very aggressive, yet strategic player that does not work well with passiveness, but I will work with you and your team as best as possible if the situation requires other means; I can adapt.
Capable of getting along with virtually any player, so personality conflicts are easily avoidable if you worry about that.

Plat or high silver acceptable, no Steel.

Loops :3
September 11th, 2012, 02:59 AM
High silver pls respond

Moose
September 11th, 2012, 02:40 PM
LitoJ is a boss

soap
September 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM
LitoJ is an awesome guy, and amazing at pyro. He can do everything you need a pyro to do I would strongly recommend him for platinum.